The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Iakovenko (Anderlecht) ---> Fiorentina.
Mbokani (Anderlecht) ---> Dynamo Kiev or WBA
Biglia (Anderlecht) ---> Lazio Roma

Hopefully Ilori stays in Sporting he's still young and has a lot to learn before moving away, he's a serious Portuguese hope and it'd be sad to see him get waisted.

Last edited:
I've never seen him play so I can't comment. He's helped Nice to 6th place, 3 points off CL, and has played almost all the time - can't be that bad?

I've seen him from his Marseille days until now, he can be great at times but for the most part he's a liability, he can have some terrible concentration lapses, the only thing good about him is his never give up attitude apart from that he's crap, every current defender at Milan is would be ahead of him in my mind.

At this point, Milan has a lot of problems. I've lost hope in us making any good signings. Defence is a joke, midfield is broken, and attack is inconsistent.

We don't even know who our manager is.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys can turn to the primavera. De Sciglio was awesome throughout the season one of the few satisfaction from this awful season, maybe one of em can do the same...

I've heard Seedorf might be the new manger, also Marco van Basten's name been mentioned ;)

Last edited:
Arsenal apparently willing to sell Vermaelan for anything £5m and up - Manchester United and Barcelona have shown interest before, and the low price may attract Liverpool, both Milans and Bayern Munich (who are more interested in Koscielny)

Arsenal apparently willing to sell Vermaelan for anything £5m and up - Manchester United and Barcelona have shown interest before, and the low price may attract Liverpool, both Milans and Bayern Munich (who are more interested in Koscielny)

Arsenal are letting go 2 cb tbh. Vermaelen leaving is just media talk. There's talk about Arsenal getting Williams ,but the only thing you see is Arsene asking about him in January. Its too early to make anything stick atm.

he should really work out his conditioning. way too much and often injuries for a central defender.

is it true that Porto sold Rodriguez for 69 millions and Moutinho for 1 million euro to Monaco because of the 25% sell-on clause Sporting has with Moutinho's contract?

:LOL:

Really have to feel about porto always lose key players.why dont that big or rich clubs signed there scounting team.which is doing fantastic job

thanks for the link brunnoce, really. :)

edit: di laurentiis confirmed benitez will be the new napoli coach.

Last edited:
Really have to feel about porto always lose key players.why dont that big or rich clubs signed there scounting team.which is doing fantastic job

what? Porto are one of best earning teams in terms of buying vs. selling in europe..they are amazing lead club who despite selling still can build a solid club to challenge and win the home league and CL...

what? Porto are one of best earning teams in terms of buying vs. selling in europe..they are amazing lead club who despite selling still can build a solid club to challenge and win the home league and CL...

I think he's saying its annoying that Porto sell their key players to teams who can't be bothered to produce their own, they don't have the same quality scouting system as Porto and so just sign the players Porto produce

Back
Top Bottom