The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Hope Sakho doesn't leave PSG, he's one of the only players that actually belongs there.

Manuel Pellegrini ----> Manchester City
Bebo's gonna be stoked about this one, the man he likes managing the other Arsenal team what could be better?

Last edited:
According to Bild (not the most reliable source ?) Dortmund and Kevin De bruyne ahve reached an agreement about a 5 year deal. Doortmund still has to reach an agreement with Chelsea.

Don't underestimate Bild. I hate this "newspaper" and they often did print rumours in the past, but in most sports cases are surprisingly good informed. And the deal between BVB and De Bruyne was also a news in Belgian newspapers some weeks ago.

After Falcao...

Carlos Tevez (Manchester City) ---> AS Monaco
Joao Moutinho (FC Porto) ---> AS Monaco
Jérémy Ménez (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> AS Monaco
Mamadou Sakho (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> AS Monaco
Nicolas Isimat-Mirin (Valenciennes) ---> AS Monaco
Aurélien Chedjou (Lille) ---> AS Monaco
Nicolas Nkoulou (Marseille) ---> AS Monaco

This is getting ridiculous. :LOL:

Hope Sakho doesn't leave PSG, he's one of the only players that actually belongs there.

Manuel Pellegrini ----> Manchester City
Bebo's gonna be stoked about this one, the man he likes managing the other Arsenal team what could be better?

Pellegrini can conquer a country with pebbles, he's that good. I pray he doesnt come to the vilest of clubs in the UK. He could join Wenger at Arsenal the biggest club in the biggest city in the world. :)) anyways Pellegrini and Wenger are twins! :BEER:

Soufiane Bidaoui (Lierse SK) ---> Parma FC

Bold move IMO from Parma, he's a good player and he has a nice potential but he lacks consistency.
But anyway, he went for free so even if he's not really good, it's not a real problem.

Pellegrini can conquer a country with pebbles, he's that good. I pray he doesnt come to the vilest of clubs in the UK. He could join Wenger at Arsenal the biggest club in the biggest city in the world. :)) anyways Pellegrini and Wenger are twins! :BEER:

Behave

rumors:

romelu lukaku (wba)------------> west ham united

massimo ambrosini (ac milan) -----------> west ham united

Everybody ---> AS bloody Monaco.

PS: this is not about you my friend Thomasgoal, it is about AS Monaco...

i realy hope the power will get also to other teams than Real, Barca, United etc... this gets boring..i realy like when clubs like Monaco, Anzhi, even others try to buy but with reason. If Monaco can get 3-4 realy top players it´s better than those top players siting on bench of City, Real, Barca etc.

I know that this is getting ridiculous but I've been told that Monaco are in for James Rodriguez and Moutinho. As for João Moutinho reports coming through that Monaco has placed a 40M€ bid for him which is the value of his release clause.

Sylvain Armand (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> FC Nantes
Damien Perquis (Betis) ---> FC Nantes
Sloan Privat (Sochaux) ---> FC Nantes
Benoît Costil (Rennes) ---> FC Nantes

Well seems that they're looking to build a team with some experience in the top flight, might turn out to be a good thing.

Reina: it's Barça or 'retirement' at Liverpool

The name of Pepe Reina is on Barça's list of "possibles" for next season. The Catalan club has inquired about his situation, although it has not contacted the shot-stopper directly. Reina would love to go back to his old club, and is by the phone waiting for the call.

Pepe is considering two options regarding his future. One is to sign for Barcelona, and the other to extend his contract with Liverpool. He still has three years left on his contract, and the English club has the intention of adding on an extra two years. If the keeper signs the extension, it practically means that he will retire at Anfield. Being 30, it means he would be chucking in his gloves at the ripe old age of 35.

Reina is a possible substitute for out-going Victor Valdés, although at the moment the hot favourite is undoubtedly Ter Stegen.

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/18/en/football/barcelona/1368895936.html

Carlo Ancelotti (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> Real Madrid

For sure Carlo leave Paris, just confirmed by BeIn Sport, so 99% chance to go Madrid.

Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea FC)---> Liverpool FC (on loan)
Kevin de Bruyne (Chelsea FC)----> Borussia Dortmund
Robert Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund)----> Chelsea FC
Artuto Vidal (Juventus FC) ----> Chelsea FC

Back
Top Bottom