The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

how could you say it was a transfer granted by pep may be it was just Sammer's job~~~~

Pep wanted the player and I bet the prospect to play under Guardiola was a factor, but you're absolutely right: the deal wasn't done by a guy who is not even yet officially working for the club. :)

According to German sports portal Sport1:

R. Lewandowski (BVB) -> Bayern München
R. Falcao (Atl. Madrid) -> FC Chelsea

J. Mourinho (Real Madrid) -> FC Chelsea

bild reports are similar, and they reported before anyone else about Gotze to Bayern move..

Falcao (Atletico Madrid) ---> AS Monaco
Jeremy Menez (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> AS Monaco
Carlo Ancelotti (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> Real Madrid
Arsene Wenger (Arsenal) ---> Paris Saint-Germain

Last edited:
International rumour round-up (with the majority of these speculations surrounding Real) according to Sport1:

Kaka (Real Madrid) -> Any club willing to pay ten or more million Euro.
R. Carvalho (Real Madrid) -> As his contract is running out in the summer, he may be going to Russia or Qatar.
Pepe (Real Madrid) -> Any club willing to pay twenty or more million Euro.
G. Higuain (Real Madrid) -> Juventus Turin (30 mio. €)
F. Coentrao (Real Madrid) -> Any club willing to pay eighteen or more million Euro.
A. Adan (Real Madrid) -> Getafe, Levante or Borussia Mönchengladbach with a price tag of 2 million Euro.
X. Alonso (Real Madrid) -> FC Chelsea
A. di Maria (Real Madrid) -> FC Chelsea or Juventus Turin.
G. Bale (Tottenham Hotspur) -> Real Madrid
E. Cavani (SSC Napoli) -> Manchester City
L. Podolski (Arsenal London) -> Galatasaray Istanbul
S. Jovetic (AC Florenz) -> Arsenal London
Z. Ibrahimovic (PSG) -> Juventus Turin
Nani (Manchester United) -> Juventus Turin
J. Draxler (Schalke 04) -> Arsenal London

These are some quite interesting rumours, but I doubt we'll see more than two of these transfers take place in the next transfer period.

Hope Draxler stays at Schalke he's still too young to move out.

Lazar Markovic (FK Partizan) --> Chelsea FC for 20M£ apparently :(

Nope, this kid is really something. I just don't want him to leave Partizan he's doing great there, If he really wants to move la viola would be a more suitable choice for him to grew and keep develpoing, Jovetić is probably moving out so he'd fit perfectly with Ljajić or Rossi.

Agree that Fiorentina would suit him perfectly but I also remember that Marin was the next big thing back then.

Back when? When we signed him he was already in the decline, hell he was injured if I remember well. Lazar is a different case he's been a professional since he was 16 and plays with the NT and he's been great for that long, he's a big hope for eastern football and I don't want him to get crushed this early, If a guy like Oscar can become a bench regular, Marković has strong chances as well.

What Chelsea is doing in recent years by buying very young players is they loan them, it´s the case of Lukaku, De Bruyne, Courtois etc... There is a big chance he might never play for Chelsea even if they sign him...

Jose Mourinho(Real Madrid) -> Chelsea (99%)
Schurrle(Leverkusen) -> Chelsea (90%)
Xabi Alonso(Real Madrid) -> Chelsea (80%)
Fellaini(Everton) -> Chelsea (70%)
Falcao(Atl Madrid) -> Chelsea (60%)
Lewandowski(Dortmund) -> Chelsea (50%)

where do you get those % from?

any source maybe..? or you just made it up yourself..

Back
Top Bottom