The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

John Carew to join Inter

BD_UIC9CYAIqtsP.jpg:large

Bayern and its directors aren't stupid. It's nothing but bullshit media speculation and it will never happen for that amount.

Juraj Kucka (Genoa) -> AC Milan

Slovak media say it´s done deal for summer..

great if true.

Ricky van Wolfswinkel (Sporting CP) ---> Norwich (10M€)

Reports are coming through that Sporting have sold him in order to obtain the wages owed to their players and other employees. Unbelievable.

Very good, that's why he's not going to Liverpool if he ever moves from Vasco ;)

Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain)--> Real Madrid CF
Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid CF)--> Liverpool FC
James Rodríguez (FC Porto)--> Manchester United (36M£ or Nani+Anderson)

Last edited:
Very good, that's why he's not going to Liverpool if he ever moves from Vasco ;)

Marco Verratti (Paris Saint-Germain)--> Real Madrid CF
Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid CF)--> Liverpool FC
James Rodríguez (FC Porto)--> Manchester United (36M£ or Nani+Anderson)

Alonso :...:...:...:...:...:...

TBH i'd love to see that bargain happen even if it's only Anderson, I really miss the player he was back at Porto.

Kevin de Bryune (Chelsea FC)---> Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Andre Schürrle (Bayer 04 Leverkusen)---> Chelsea FC

Would be a shame to see de Bruyne go, but then again he'd be a bench-warmer out here, so it's for the best i think.

Last edited:
hope to see both De Buyne and Shurrle in Leverkusen, they need to play and they might play Champions league with Leverkusen under Hyypia :)

Agree with that, neither should play for us, they're both young and internationals which means they need their play-time and they won't find that out here with MAZACAR ;)

Kevin De Bruyne could easily play on Lampard's position. IMO at the moment he is already better than Lampard (now, not in his prime).
Chelsea need a player with vision and a good long pass, De Bruyne has both. IMO De Bruyne will be a better player than Hazard. Here in Belgium everybody agrees that both he and Courtois are our biggest talents.
Hazards realizes this because he has asked Chelsea to let De Bruyne play for them next season.

But yes, if Chelsea don't use De Bruyne, then it would be better for him if he joins Leverkusen (on loan). If Chelsea actually sell him, that would be their biggest mistake until now...this guy has everything to replace Lampard, only difference (and that is a major one) is that De Bruyne doesn't score as often as Lampard, he is more the man of the assist.

De Bruyne currently plays often as DMF for Werder. But he can also play CMF, AMF, LMF, RMF, RW and LW...an extremely versatile player...

I already know that Gerd, i did watch some of his games this season and he's impressive indeed but nowhere near Lampard (yes, even now), i know you're highly biased when it comes to Belgian players but calling him the biggest mistake we'll ever make? Ever heard of Robben or Greaves?

I'd Love to see him play for us, but reality is: We might never see that probability become reality (same goes with Bruma, Courtois and Kakuta), Chelsea like to splash big money on players without thinking of their use or importance to the team.

Like i already said, De Bruyne will never score the amount of goals Lampard did, that is pretty unique (and i don't think De Bruyne will be as good as Lampard in his prime). But Lampard is old, Chelsea don't seem prepared to give him a new contract, so they need a replacement...De Bruyne seems ideal in a team that is playing short passes. To bring varation in their game (and thus an element of surprise) they need someone with a good long pass...they already have that with De Bruyne.

And suppose that Chelsea will give a new contract to Lampard. He will not play another 5 years... So why not loan De Bruyne to Leverkusen or another (German) club. He learned a lot in Germany and became physically stronger.

It's true that i'm biased and certainly i nfavour of De Bruyne, he is my favourite player...

ABout Chelsea's biggest mistakes: i never heard about Greaves, and IMO Arjen Robben is one of the most overhyped players in the world. IMO he is too selfish and on top of that has a tendency to choke at importatn moments. But maybe you are right, since IMO he had his best time with Chelsea (i also loved Duff under Mourinho).

Back
Top Bottom