The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Wasn't he a flop ?
But still he's only 22 so he can still manage to play nicely especially in a Ligue 1 were the strikers are reborning every year (this year is Cvitanich's one).

Wasn't he a flop ?
But still he's only 22 so he can still manage to play nicely especially in a Ligue 1 were the strikers are reborning every year (this year is Cvitanich's one).
Cvitanich had a good season with Boca but they can't buy him because of his price tag, that's why Nice signed him ;)

Because for an argentine team $2.5M is too much for 50% of ownership (so, hypothetically $5M for full ownership). ;)

Younes Belhanda (Montpellier HSC) ---> Manchester United

He'll sign tomorrow, finish the season with Montpellire then go there in the summer.

Source : Trust me.

Younes Belhanda (Montpellier HSC) ---> Manchester United

He'll sign tomorrow, finish the season with Montpellire then go there in the summer.

Source : Trust me.

seriously? why? where will he play? even Kagawa can´t get to his AM position...how will he get it?

I'm asking myself the same questions ...
Especially that he'll not have the same spaces as he have in Ligue 1

Any striker that plays with his head up ---> Tottenham.

David Beckham (Free) -----------> (Paris Saint-Germain F.C.)
From his official Facebook Page:
On way to Paris, excited. I will update you all later.

Last edited:
Medical test done, press conference 17h

2528647_beckham-pitie.jpg

Why is it madness gerd? The guy is a free agent, who wouldn't want Becks experience & marketing ability in their team. Actually i think both parties will be winning here.

From what I remember from his period at Milan, which had the same exposure goals as this PSG move, he is a class act in the dressing room and he trains really hard and doesn't complain if not played. I wouldn't put a lot into this.

Beckham is a legend... he don´t need to do this,he has a lot of money already...yet he playes simply becouse he loves the game...

true legend of football, no matter how great his skills were... his dedication and will is worth following.

Beckham is a legend... he don´t need to do this,he has a lot of money already...yet he playes simply becouse he loves the game...

true legend of football, no matter how great his skills were... his dedication and will is worth following.

Also rumoured that his wages will be going to charity

Back
Top Bottom