The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Tell me about it, all the signings Newcastle made aren't even close to that value (Total is: 18M, if anyone was wondering)

Credit to United because they buy young English players.
I hope his price tag will not be a stone around his neck like for Caroll, Henderson and Downing.

Good for Crystal Palace that they get that amount of money...

no offence Gerd, but i would love to see your reaction and others if this was not United but Liverpool who would bough him for that kind of money ;)

United probably will sell Nani to make place for Zaha imo..

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...reached-manchester-united-crystal-palace.aspx

Manchester United, Crystal Palace and Wilfried Zaha have reached an agreement for the player to join Manchester United in July 2013.

:WORSHIP: 20mil for second league winger

man this sucks , 20mil for a player than NEVER play in premier League ? how u pay 20mil for a guy like that ? what you know about him to pay that money ?UK market is fucked up , and as a Liverpool fan I can tell you this , fucking media there make a carroll looks better than Messi , bullshit hope liverpool never buy a english player anymore

Well, I think this is bullshit !
20M€ for a guy that haven't proved ANYTHING in top level is TOO MUCH !
While Newacastle is ridiculously robbing the Ligue 1 with 2.5M€ transfers of one of this ligue best players (although I hate it), Manchester United is buying an English player in a inflated Premier League market ...

its a quiet good deal for both clubs, he is a real gem and Palace can use that money to strength the team to get that promotion in the end... and not every club's signing strategy is so stupd like Liverpool's or the russian, turkish clubs nowdays to pay millions and millions for nothing

no offence Gerd, but i would love to see your reaction and others if this was not United but Liverpool who would bough him for that kind of money ;)

United probably will sell Nani to make place for Zaha imo..

I understand your reaction. I also agree that 20 million is a ridiculous amount of money, but it is good for a small club like Crystal Palace to get that amount of money.

I also (naïvely) avoided speaking about money because players like Downing and Henderson suffered because all the talk about the amount of money Liverpool payed for them...

The difference between United and Liverpool is that if this would prove to be a bad transfer it would be an virtually an isolated case (it isn't but it's close) whereas under Dalglish Liverpool made lots of bad transfers.

yeah, but current Liverpool draw a line under Dalglish and started fresh with Rodgers. If Rodgers would bough Zaha for that money, people would call him crazy imo..

to be honest i never saw Zaha play..but if it´s there a good coach to bring best out of young players, it´s Ferguson for sure..

Zaha will be a great player in the future and he will be worth double that amount in the future. However 15 Million for him NOW when he probably wont even play alot of football with Nani and Valencia playing in his position is Crazy ! Im happy he has signed for man united as he is entertaining to watch and i can also play with him on Fifa with Man United ! Good player but come on 15 million !!!!!

Last edited:
What's wrong with them? Thought China would be the paradise for every footballer? Guess there are still some things money can't do to you. :)

there is a rumor about trade between ac milan and man. cit - kevin prince boateng + some cash for mario balotelli.

At the official site of Galatasaray, www.galatasaray.org

"Negotiations for Didier Drogba

Galatasaray Sports Club has begun official negotiations regarding the transfer of Ivorian professional football player Didier Drogba from FC Shanghai Shenhua.

The public will be updated about the developments.

Galatasaray Sports Club".

there is a rumor about trade between ac milan and man. cit - kevin prince boateng + some cash for mario balotelli.

according to latest rumor, it is 17 million euros + kevin price boateng to manchester city.

"the sun" reported also that balotelli had a farewell party last night and that he will sign for milan at the end of the day or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom