The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Really you don't know Jimmy Greaves? He was a big part of Tottenham success back in the 70's and he's perhaps the greatest player ever to come of Chelsea's youth ranks. I had a great documentary on him on my old laptop if I find it, i'll upload it for you ;)

Oh that Jimmy Greaves... didn't know he was a Chelsea youth product.
I was convinced you were talking about a player who still plays...

Ah! You knew him, and yes he's a blue blooded fella. Well you said the word "ever" isn't it used for an unlimited temporal scope? ;)

That would be a disastrous transfer for Arsenal. Their defens is their weak point and Skrtel is a big liability. Arsenal already must have 5 or 6 players like him.

I think Mkhitaryan is closer to the spurs as they're keeping him as an alternative along with Eriksen in case of Bale's departure.

Benfica (and top portuguese clubs in general) used to track South American leagues, specially for brazilian and argentinean players. As those targets are getting too expensive they decided to switch attentions into Holland and Belgium markets.

Last edited:
Medhi Lacen (Getafe CF) ---> Swansea City

Hopefully this one doesn't happen, even though Laudrup likes him a lot I can't see him overcoming the other CMs with his current form, unless Britton exists or de Guzmán isn't retained.

Mehdi Benatia (Udinese) ---> Fc Barcelona

If this happens, I'll just HAVE to watch all of Barcelona's games :YAWN:

Puyol will retire, everybody is injured, the rest of the defenders are under 22 I think, so I don't think he'll be benched.
+ He'll surely go to Milan to replace Nesta.

@Valon: I don't think you understand ho much talented that guy is, he could easily hold his own when all the player are in form ;)

Always great to see Chelsea youngsters doing well, i would be more than glad to see him back in the EPL.

with all respect, i don´t think he can be labeled Chelsea youngster.. he played many matches before he joined Chelsea and didn´t stay for long or play for them to many games..

He was injured from the first year that's why he never got a chance, from that point onward he never really regained the form that made Chelsea sign him that's why he was loaned and then sold and I don't mean that his a club product i just mean he's one of those many youngster than never had a chance at the club ;)

Back
Top Bottom