The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Exactly as taylor said its so annoying buy unknown players and in 2 3 years when they become good sold in high price its good financially but if your aim is to challenge in champions league then u cant get more then quarter final but what i am not happy about on this transfer is surely porto is better than monaco if u want to leave then go to pl or spanish league rather than enjoying monaco money

I think that's a bit of a one dimensional way to look at it. These days it isn't about where the player wants to go for the good of football. Monaco offered crazy money that Porto accepted.... Porto probably put pressure on the players to accept.

yeah good luck to them.my wish was to see moutinho is epl but that how its goes now a days.

Neymar (Santos) --> FC Barcelona or Real Madrid

It's official, Santos has accepted bids from both teams, it's up to Neymar himself to pick where he wants to go, probably Barcelona.

EDIT:

More rumours:

Dieumerci Mbokani (Anderlecht) --> Dynamo Kyiv
Óscar Cardozo (Benfica) --> Atlético Madrid
Torsten Frings (Retirement) --> Alemannia Aachen

Last edited:
El Arbi Hillel Soudani (Vitória de Guimarães) ---> Dinamo Zagreb

He'll be flying to Zagreb tomorrow to pass the medical and finalize the deal, Vitória would be getting 900.000 for him.

Yeah, he's a decent goal poacher, hardworking with a great physique and stamina which makes also able to play on the wing when needed.

Robert Lewandowski > Champions of Europe

source: Arsene Wenger on live TV hehehe
that Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski will be joining Champions League final opponents Bayern Munich this summer.

Neymar to Barça is official, his father has confirmed it on GloboEsporteTV. Last match for Santos tomorrow.

Modric, Fellaini, Thiago and Fabregas ----> Manchester United

I would say Moyes is trying to answer the midfield problem finally!

i believe with Neymar signing now Villa will either go or surely give away n.7 for Neymar...there is no chance Barca would miss oportunity to assign n.7 to Neymar, to earn as much as possible with shirt sales... I think Villa will go this summer.

All over Belgian papers' websites: Barcelona are after Adnan Januzaj (Man Utd). A player who hasn't played a second of first team football...seen as one of Belgian's biggest talents (could also play for Albania, apparently his family want him to play for Albania, he would be mad to do that, he is part of a generation that is seen as much stronger than our current national team...).

Robert Lewandowski > Champions of Europe

source: Arsene Wenger on live TV hehehe

No he didn't it was Bixente who said that, meanwhile Arsene was eyeing up Gündogan the whole match ;)

BTW I really hope to see Villa sign for ant EPL club...

All over Belgian papers' websites: Barcelona are after Adnan Januzaj (Man Utd). A player who hasn't played a second of first team football...seen as one of Belgian's biggest talents (could also play for Albania, apparently his family want him to play for Albania, he would be mad to do that, he is part of a generation that is seen as much stronger than our current national team...).

i saw this kid in one match against LFC and he was best United player by far... realy talented wing/playmaker type of player..i´m not surprised Barca are interested...

United would lose a big big future player just like with Pogba if they allow him to leave.

All over Belgian papers' websites: Barcelona are after Adnan Januzaj (Man Utd).

I hope he dont go to Barca.

A player who hasn't played a second of first team football...seen as one of Belgian's biggest talents (could also play for Albania, apparently his family want him to play for Albania, he would be mad to do that, he is part of a generation that is seen as much stronger than our current national team...).

why would he be mad if he does that ? if he feels like doing it than let him do ,I hope he really play for Albania in future , and if Albanian Federation do enough im sure he (and his family) gonna pick Albania over Belgium , but as I know how corrupeted and crapy are people who rule Albanian football federation than im afraid we are going to "lose" one more great talented player.
Adnan Januzaj has two nationality's , Belgium one and Kosovo one , im really hoping he will represent Albania in one near future , hes exactly kind of player we mostly need , but its also depend on how Albania do to this World Cup qualifications , if we got into world cup chances are even more high this guy com to play for his real nacionality :D

Adnan Januzaj has two nationality's , Belgium one and Kosovo one , im really hoping he will represent Albania in one near future , hes exactly kind of player we mostly need , but its also depend on how Albania do to this World Cup qualifications , if we got into world cup chances are even more high this guy com to play for his real nacionality :D

What? You're bit unclear in your views: Either we accept Kosovo as an independent country or not. And if we do, why should someone being from Kosovo playing for Albania? That's illogical.

Alharbi El Jadeyaoui (Angers SCO) ---> Serie A

His manager Olivier Pickeu said it on Bein Sport.

Belgium have a stronger team than Albania, but at the same time Albania has such an easy group for World Cup 2014 (it's the group of life, Swiss, Norway, Iceland, Albania, Cyprus and Slovenia) the chances of making 2014 are as good as they will ever be.

What? You're bit unclear in your views: Either we accept Kosovo as an independent country or not. And if we do, why should someone being from Kosovo playing for Albania? That's illogical.

well ATM Kosovo is not accepted so he dont have choice to pick have he ?

1 GK Samir Ujkani
12 GK Etrit Berisha
DF Lorik Cana (Captain)
5 DF Ilir Berisha
4 DF Armend Dallku
6 DF Debatik Curri
13 MF Vullnet Basha
14 MF Migjen Basha
18 MF Valdet Rama
7 FW Azdren Llullaku
FW Ahmed Januzi

all this guys are from Kosovo but play for Albania , than if you take others like Xhaka's brothers , Valon Behrami , Xherdan Shaqiri , Emir Bajrami , Adnan Januzaj , etc etc play for other NT if you look at this team + some more players it could be a decent NT !

i believe with Neymar signing now Villa will either go or surely give away n.7 for Neymar...there is no chance Barca would miss oportunity to assign n.7 to Neymar, to earn as much as possible with shirt sales... I think Villa will go this summer.

Neymar will get number 11, his signature number. Villa will possibly leave, but I don't think Neymar is taking number seven.

Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid) ---> AS Monaco (60M€) official monday

source : Cadena SER

Already 130 M€ spent by Monaco...

I thought number 11 was Thiago?

It is, although he might move too according to rumours. But Barcelona would be dumb not to give him 11, it's his signature number, what number 7 is for Ronaldo is 11 for Neymar.

Back
Top Bottom