The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

C. Ronaldo (Madrid)-> Man UTD

for 73 million + Nani & DeGea

all three players have the same agent btw

TBH i would love to see him on Old Traff again but thats a lot of money and if the deal would be true, Madrid can not deny it...2 top players and so much money that they still could buy 3 word class players

Swap:

Welbeck---->Arsenal
Walcott---->Man United

:ACHOO:

Danny boy as a gunner, would be cool

Last edited:
BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Newcastle United give Demba Ba permission to speak to Chelsea. "As a result he won't be included in tonight's squad," the club says.

537461_587561591260652_1201612583_n.jpg

Balotelli -> anywhere else? Mancini just got beaten up by him at the training...what an idol at a high ranked club like city. Nobody wants to join City as a replacement or why is he even there or in pro football at all?

Eduardo Vargas (napoli) > São Paulo on loan

He hardly played, it seems. Good player, from what i've seen in Sulamericana cup

Eduardo Vargas (napoli) > São Paulo on loan

He hardly played, it seems. Good player, from what i've seen in Sulamericana cup

Is Fabiano or Ademilson leaving? (i know Willian José wasn't kept)
if this happens, he'd be the 4th CF on the squad do they really need so much pure strikers on the squad?

Is Fabiano or Ademilson leaving? (i know Willian José wasn't kept)
if this happens, he'd be the 4th CF on the squad do they really need so much pure strikers on the squad?
Keep in mind that Vargas is just a loan, so IMO 3 strikers are enough, they signed him just in case of strikers injured I think.

actually Anas they have 5 Strikers: a wide man (Negueba) 2 versatile ones (Ademilson & Osvaldo) and 2 pure CFs (Fabiano & Aloísio), so if Edu joins he'd be their 6th but 4th one that can play in a central stand alone position, that'd be weird no?

I thought Vargas would go to Gremio. I think him with Marcelo Moreno upfront could be a good partnership.

actually Anas they have 5 Strikers: a wide man (Negueba) 2 versatile ones (Ademilson & Osvaldo) and 2 pure CFs (Fabiano & Aloísio), so if Edu joins he'd be their 6th but 4th one that can play in a central stand alone position, that'd be weird no?
Seems like some of those strikers will go then, I mean at least one of them :D

Balotelli -> anywhere else? Mancini just got beaten up by him at the training...what an idol at a high ranked club like city. Nobody wants to join City as a replacement or why is he even there or in pro football at all?

I suggest that you look at the pictures again.

São Paulo currently plays on 4-3-3 with 2 DMF and Jadson/Ganso with number 10

Osvaldo also plays wide (left), and Vargas would be a replacement for Lucas, in the right. I'm not sure if he can play wide or, on you term, as a pure CF neither. IMO, Negueba is poor and Ademilson is way to young. He will play, of course, but i don't think we should rely on him so soon.

I know how São Paulo plays bro(you're insulting me here :P), i watch almost all their matches. What is really bugging me is why sign a player as poor a Negueba (agree with you on this one), when you have Ademio, or you're looking to sign a player like Edu V? Also why not wait for Cañete and use him there?

Back
Top Bottom