The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Silvestre is training with MU, he will maybe join them ..
560268_528301983853538_858288950_n.jpg

Edin Dzeko (Manchester City)----> Chelsea FC
Oriol Romeu (Chelsea FC)-----> Valencia (on loan)

one more defensive midfielder out :?

that'll be great! Since they lost Ganso they don't have a real number 10 anymore, and Felipe Anderson isn't quite ready to fill up that role (at least not now). I think it'd be a great match & possibly help Ney become more a CF archetype

i don't think he'll move anywhere, the media are just emphasizing the situation, just wait few months and everything will be normal again (or at least till' something else happens), Zenit payed too much for him just to let him go this way.

Sneijder is having serious trouble with Inter. He has been frozen out and might ask for contract termination.

Hilel Soudani (Vitória Guimarães)---> FC Twente (his current club is having serious money trouble and didn't pay the transfer fee yet, so evantually they'll have to let him go)
Foued Kadir (Valenciennes AFC)---> Olympique de Marseilles (Almost done)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)---> Manchester United (becomes more & more a possibility each day, since he still don't want to renew his contract & the current one ends in a two year time; So madrid put out a price tag for him in case of none re-newel which is 122 M£ :BYE:)

W. Sneijder (Inter) -> Tottenham Hotspur

Source

Wouldn't surprise me but at the same time I wonder how well he would do playing second fiddle to a team with Bale on it (assuming he stays with the Spurs for now) + I can't imagine them be willing to pay him much more than what Inter wanted to drop him down to.

Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)---> Manchester United (becomes more & more a possibility each day, since he still don't want to renew his contract & the current one ends in a two year time; So madrid put out a price tag for him in case of none re-newel which is 122 M£ :BYE:)

The prospect of Kagawa, Rooney, RvP and Ronaldo on the same team, along with Chicarito would be ridiculously mouth-watering but every time I see this rumor pop up now it just sounds waaaaaaayyy too good to be true. Regardles..it doesn't stop me from dreaming about it. We know by know that he really seems to miss United.

Falcao & Ronaldo soon to duke it out in the EPL instead of La Liga? :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom