The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

yeah i read the latest news but guysit ddoesnt help that Balo is a freekshow with Ibra too just mentioning the fameous ones nowdays IMO

david villa -> arsenal

Belhanda's transfer finalized. We look forward to an official statement. :))

Last edited:
Can't believe that a massive talent like Belhanda would play for a club like Fenerbahce. Waste of talent in a corrupt competition (i'm sorry to say that, i have nothing against Turkish people, but there is much wrong with Turkish football nowadays).

Can't believe that a massive talent like Belhanda would play for a club like Fenerbahce. Waste of talent in a corrupt competition (i'm sorry to say that, i have nothing against Turkish people, but there is much wrong with Turkish football nowadays).
That's actually why Nicollin don't want to sell him to Fenerbahce.

i think a weeker league is more likely but he wouldnt get much chance until Oshea and Cuellar is around...and Sunderland had the best defence in the PL recently

What a horrible excuse for a footballer Sneijder is.

No offence to Galatasaray fans but a player of his stature and quality should be playing for the best teams in the best leagues. He's still one of the very best in the world when he's on form and fully fit.

He's only going there because the tax is so low and therefore Gala can afford his ridiculous wages.

If he had any decency he'd go back to Ajax and play for whatever they give him. Help them become a better force in Europe again but nope, he's all about the paycheck. Makes me sick.

although i'm a big fan of him, i must say as a inter supporter that i'm also widely dissapointed at him.

he earns enough money already, plus he is more injured than on the field and he wants ridicoulus salary per year for someone who is almost 30y old and more at medical treatments than playing matches.

What a horrible excuse for a footballer Sneijder is.

No offence to Galatasaray fans but a player of his stature and quality should be playing for the best teams in the best leagues. He's still one of the very best in the world when he's on form and fully fit.

He's only going there because the tax is so low and therefore Gala can afford his ridiculous wages.

If he had any decency he'd go back to Ajax and play for whatever they give him. Help them become a better force in Europe again but nope, he's all about the paycheck. Makes me sick.

Ok ı understood you. But nothing ridiculous wages.
We will ony pay 4m€ for one year but 6m€ cash he will pay.
So

4m€ x 3 + 6m€ = 18m€ for 3 years.
Sneijder wages is 6m€ now in Inter.

Nothing soo ridiculous.

The wages are not high enough for Sneijder.
I must say i understand him: he already knows what most people will see very soon: he is very overrated and wants to do one last hold-up before retiring. Turkish clubs seem the ideal victims. I hope Galatasaray see sense...

Back
Top Bottom