The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

There is nothing supernatural. I have only one reasonable explanation of such an astronomical sum - this is a tactical move, Zenit will try to buy at least one of them, and if he can, then eventually transfer's price will be reduced. We really need a strong player for the Champions League, and in Russia transfer window closes in three days. Many clubs to increase their chances and have time to close the window, do so. Also, if you are a little-known Russian clubs transfer policy in the international arena, then you'll understand. ;)

There is nothing supernatural. I have only one reasonable explanation of such an astronomical sum - this is a tactical move, Zenit will try to buy at least one of them, and if he can, then eventually transfer's price will be reduced. We really need a strong player for the Champions League, and in Russia transfer window closes in three days. Many clubs to increase their chances and have time to close the window, do so. Also, if you are a little-known Russian clubs transfer policy in the international arena, then you'll understand. ;)

Is it true Zenit fans hate players of colour? That should be alerted in negotiating..
example:

1. You will be racially abuse by our fans.
2. I would like an extra 20k for each thrown banana n 5k for each racial slur (from 10 yard distances) any further is free reign.

Is it true Zenit fans hate players of colour? That should be alerted in negotiating..
example:

1. You will be racially abuse by our fans.
2. I would like an extra 20k for each thrown banana n 5k for each racial slur (from 10 yard distances) any further is free reign.
No, racism is a problem of the whole of the Russian championship, not the individual clubs. The fact that Zenit not have of black players is just a coincidence, and if management of our club will attract a good black player, we would gladly welcome him to the club, though the part you are right, mate, zenit's fans group also have a lot of racists. :(

Last edited:
I dont understand the Russian transfer window ,when they are part of Europe. Zenit are like a kid at an abandon candy store.

According to SkySports 40m was Witse's release clause, so Benfica had to accept Zenit's offer.
Since he was paid less than 10m, he raised his value by more than 30m in a year so IMO it was a bargain for Benfica.

It is true, but it's not just fans. but also in terms of players and team owners. But Hulk and Witsel not problems here, problems can only be a black african players.

According to SkySports 40m was Witse's release clause, so Benfica had to accept Zenit's offer.
Since he was paid less than 10m, he raised his value by more than 30m in a year so IMO it was a bargain for Benfica.

Bought for 6,5M, sold for 40M (in cash according to the vice-president). Excellent bit of business financial speaking. Footballing wise it will be disastrous for Benfica though.

Last edited:
seriously, there's something crazy in transfers, a player joins a club and he becomes a star and beloved by the fans, the next season, he leaves ..
so many examples last years
players are thinking money ..
it's their right .. but we have the right to criticize that ..

Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia CF)--> Manchester United
Angelo Ogbonna (FC Torino)--> Manchester United

SAF January targets apparently

Back
Top Bottom