The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

St Patricks Day

It's not the Irish, they're fine, it;'s the fact that English people seem more bothered by it than St Georges Day, the same one's that go on about how we cant be proud to be English cos of the 'foreigners'.

This morning they played loads of Irish songs on the radio, then at work one department all came in wearing green and everyone's saying shall we go out for a drink etc for St Pat's! When it's St Georges nobody even bloody knows.

Fucks. Me. Off.
Spot on, I don't get it either. But then again if we didn't celebrate it we'd probably end up being called racist so we're fucked either way. Hahaha, just goes to show how many people will do anything that involves beer.

Getting back from site all day in Hull, cleaning up after the builders in our house, then doing my Chores and then starting work again on a report for tomorrow. Then getting a call from your sister saying can you help me I'm at Ikea and struggling with this package that's too heavy, driving all the way there to find she can't get a package out of the racking and couldn't find a member of staff* to help... :ROLL:

Be arsed to look for*

I'll tell you what, you're too kind Nick. With your PS3 fiasco and this Ikea story, I'd have told them both to do one.

I'll tell you what, you're too kind Nick. With your PS3 fiasco and this Ikea story, I'd have told them both to do one.
Haha I think I would have in that position too, the PS3 would have done it for me though big time, they could've slept in the garden for me til they got me it back. :COP:

People at roundabouts not knowing who has right of way! I was sat behind a car at a roundabout last night and they didn't have a fucking clue who was meant to be going as all 3 of the junctions had a car waiting!

You and your bowl movements...

Sometimes he moves the bowl the sink, others to the table. And when he gets really crazy in the summer, the bowl even goes outside with him. Hell he uses it for lots of different foodstuffs too, soup, cereal, ice cream, the man is crazy!

When it's St Georges nobody even bloody knows.

Fucks. Me. Off.

Thats clearly because we're better. :COOL: :P

Cheques taking three days to clear :BRICK:

If bank transfers can now be done in 2 hours, why can't cheques?

If it's between two different banks then it's down to a case of "cleared funds". Your account has an indicator that if set, means you have to wait between 3-5 days for any cheques lodged to "clear", ie. not be unpaid on the debiting side. It's a safeguard banks use against a thing called "kiting", which is basically fraud. A cheque lodged from the same bank as your own should clear within a day though, normally. :)

marukomu - hope it was a proper bog!

It was in the deparment store near work. It has a heated seat, arse washer and arse deoderant in it. It's a masterpiece. All it needs really is a few complimentary dirty magazines and I'd live in there.

I've not used the bog in work once in three years. It;s just one of those holes that you squat over.
They remind me of when I was a kid and one of my mates had a shit in the woods. He forgot that the shirt he was wearing had a tail to it and when he tucked it in his pants... :SHOCK:

It was in the deparment store near work. It has a heated seat, arse washer and arse deoderant in it. It's a masterpiece. All it needs really is a few complimentary dirty magazines and I'd live in there.

I've not used the bog in work once in three years. It;s just one of those holes that you squat over.
They remind me of when I was a kid and one of my mates had a shit in the woods. He forgot that the shirt he was wearing had a tail to it and when he tucked it in his pants... :SHOCK:

Man, you could out with some dodgy poo stories ... literally :LMAO:

You ever used the bathrooms in Roppongi Hill? Its the Millenium Falcon waiting for a fat Chewie. :P

goldbog.jpg
ist2_378740-money-down-the-toilet.jpg

This sentence:

"The selection criteria will be based on sickness records for the last 6 months as these are accurately recorded for all staff"

This sentence:

"The selection criteria will be based on sickness records for the last 6 months as these are accurately recorded for all staff"
I'd bet they aren't if it's down to humans and not computers. Still, if they treat you like shit for working for them perhaps it's best to find new employment.

Back
Top Bottom