The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Nick how come you're a veggie anyway?
Jumbo_, I Have been since I was about 12, I never liked meat and it didn't like me, red meat made me barf...:D
As for fish I never liked it and the only chicken I ever had was the KFC type stuff and I always liked the coating rather than the Chicken anyway, so It was easy for me... ;)

The amount of stuff you can get now means the only time I struggle is when I'm abroad...

What happens next week when your misses goes to pick it up and single mum guilt trips her saying 'how much he's enjoyed it, can he have it for just one more week?' and she says 'oh yeah of course you can'.

?

Yeah fair enough mate, how come you eat all the imitation stuff then if you don't like real meat?

My gf is veggie for kinda similar reasons to you but she won't eat quorn or soya stuff that's made to taste like the real deal cos she doesn't like the real deal!

What happens next week when your misses goes to pick it up and single mum guilt trips her saying 'how much he's enjoyed it, can he have it for just one more week?' and she says 'oh yeah of course you can'.

?

Haha, uh oh!!

I think all you veggies should have a pork chop and get it over with. :P

?
You'll go fucking mental.

Yeah fair enough mate, how come you eat all the imitation stuff then if you don't like real meat?

My gf is veggie for kinda similar reasons to you but she won't eat quorn or soya stuff that's made to taste like the real deal cos she doesn't like the real deal!

TBH I only get the plain Fillets and mince, they are good for making stews and pasta dishes, the fillets sliced and marinated make great curries.
I'm a bit the same way, the bacon looking stuff and things that even try to smell like meat turn my stomach.

But most Veggie stuff is aimed at the meat eating population, after the BSE scare and the red meat being bad for you hype, the number of veggie products ballooned... ;)

I do the early shift in my job, starting at 8am. I've sat here all morning with nothing to do, half of my day gone.

Now they decide to put five calls into my queue to do by 4pm which could've been done this morning if coordination had a brain cell between them :BRICK:

Fucking divers, I got sent off today in my match because some wanker clearly dived. The tosser told me at the end of the game "Haha that was mint" I just wanted to murder him.

People not getting good jokes. Idiots.

Oh and Jay thats shite mate, but at least now maybe you can put more effort into opening that grooming school you've always dreamed of...

Getting put on a three day week.
I feel your pain. My company has made an announcement this morning that there are going to be 3 redundancies. My boss is coming to pick me up (still can't drive because of the ankle) at 8:30am tomorrow and we're going for coffee to talk about it...

I feel your pain. My company has made an announcement this morning that there are going to be 3 redundancies. My boss is coming to pick me up (still can't drive because of the ankle) at 8:30am tomorrow and we're going for coffee to talk about it...

Oh shit good luck Tim.

Back
Top Bottom