The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Roma football violence which, because they're not British will probably go unreported and the final will take place with more ultra violence. Stabbing, ambushed bus, flares thrown in, flagpoles thrown, stewards doing sweet fanny adams. Lovely.

Paying £19.99 for the Man United UEFA Champions Blue 3rd Kit :D However Shirt printing and shipping pushes the total price to £38

I mean manutd.com charge £7.95 for delivery! couldn't choose standard delivery so had to go for the express delivery!

Yep if it was over here, we'd be out of Europe again...;)

This is why Platini should not still be in his post. He’s a douche.

If the absolutely abhorrent, disgraceful actions by a bunch of in-bread, un-educated, oxygen thieving scum that are the Roma ‘supporters’ came from a British club, then you know what the consequences would be.
The club would be fined up the yin-yang, thrown out of Europe at that stage in the season and subsequently banned for a number of years.
Every club president this side of the world would have their 2 cents worth and would demand heavy fines, club sanctions, games being played behind closed doors, points deductions in the league.
FIFA, UEFA would have endless meetings and legislation levelled against the club – the list would be endless.
And you know what…
That would be totally justified if what happened in Rome last night happened here or ANYWHERE in Europe. Its what should happen – EXACTLY what should happen.
You cannot put into words the way those low-life scum acted last night.
BUT – because its not an British club, Platini will not act.
He hates British clubs. And does not act when these shocking scenes happen in Italy.
This Italian ‘culture’ has been allowed to happen for 25 years. Im lost for words. How can these clubs get away with it.
It’s a joke – Italian teams are a joke.
Platini is the biggest joke of all…what a clown.

Now I really don’t like Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea. But im SO happy that they all went through to the quarters because it will be killing Platini inside. These clubs from a country he hates are doing so well and really do own Europe ATM. Its eating him up and it’s the biggest fuck you to Platini I can think of.

I for one am glad.

I payed £23 for my Wrexham shirt a couple of seasons back. By that reckoning a Man Utd shirt should be £259.99 count yourself lucky, 3rd kit? do you have the others...

It's named as the 3rd Kit, since the Red kit is their home kit and I've always bought the home kit every season without fail, with the only season I didn't buy was the season before last season, as that red shirt there was only being played in for one season. The white kit is their away kit and I've been given one of these shirts as I did a Xmas job at JJB this year so blagged the shirt free :D

I'm fucked off with Platini as well and also the Premier League bigwigs as they refuse to let Man United play with that Fifa World Club Champions badge in league games as they entered the World Club Tournament by winning the CL however they won last year's CL by winning the fucking Premier League so they should play League games with that badge on!

Forget about them talking about raising the tax on alcohol.

THIS IS WORSE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:CRY:

Dr Walker, who is also a trained food scientist and nutritionist, told the BBC news website: "Obesity is a mushrooming problem. We are heading the same way as the United States.

Is that similar to a muffin top?
It's ironic that this is coming from a country that invented deep fat frying everything going. I thought mars bars were a bad idea, and now our local chip shop offers fried quarter pounders & pizzas... :SICK:

I'm fucked off with Platini as well and also the Premier League bigwigs as they refuse to let Man United play with that Fifa World Club Champions badge in league games as they entered the World Club Tournament by winning the CL however they won last year's CL by winning the fucking Premier League so they should play League games with that badge on!

The FA were happy for us to fly half way around the world to play a tournament (at a time when fixtures were already piling up) and help them by promoting the league, yet they won't let us promote the fact that we won it?
Were Milan allowed to were theirs in the league last season?

Last edited:

THIS IS WORSE.

LMAO

How about this:

When kids go to school they MUST do PE. The only reason for not doing PE is through injury or surgery.
While we're at it...MORE PE lessions in schools.
Ban pack lunches.
Make school dinners free where kids get regulated healthy food.

Lets have some responsible parenting for an effing change.
If you have a fat kid - then DO NOT buy them sweets and chocolate. DO NOT allow them to sit indoors all day and do jack shiiiiiit.
DO give them fruit and vegtables and healthy balanced meals.
LEAD by example and if you a fat parent, get some self respect and lose the weight and encourage your kids and show them how its done.
Im not talking now about people that are a little heavy. Im talking about the 'Captain Obese' kids/people you see EVERYWHERE these days. The people one smartie away from a heart attack.

Do these GPs REALLY think taxing chocolate is the key to solving the nations weight problems?

Thats a dumb idea...

clowns...

Last edited:

THIS IS WORSE.

Yet another tax cash in by the government, the money will end up like most of all our tax in supporting an over burdened National Health service that is exploited because of our weakness as a Nation...

I agree with everything dirty south said, taxing is a joke, I mean ffs. It wont stop people anyway, what he said is the way to do it, make this man PM please?! He's done nothing but talk sense since he joined!! :LOL:

The FA were happy for us to fly half way around the world to play a tournament (at a time when fixtures were already piling up) and help them by promoting the league, yet they won't let us promote the fact that we won it?
Were Milan allowed to were theirs in the league last season?

It's the Premier League not the FA (we're allowed to wear it in the FA & Carling Cups) but I agree it is stupid and doesnt seem to make any sense.

Now that would push me over the edge.

Falling_Down_Uk-%5Bcdcovers_cc%5D-front.jpg

The "Just For Men" advert is really pissing me off at the minute. The one with the two little girls who are whispering to eachother and then go up to their dad with a box of the stuff.

"Dad, it's time. You'd make a really good catch for somebody. Please?"

Am I the only one who finds it a bit creepy?

Last edited:
haha..

'Threw my back out today doing sod all. I've no idea what I did but I woke up and I was okay, then about 2 hours later as I started to get up out of the chair and it was like being stabbed in the back.

I agree with everything dirty south said, taxing is a joke, I mean ffs. It wont stop people anyway, what he said is the way to do it, make this man PM please?! He's done nothing but talk sense since he joined!! :LOL:

aha, the one and only time the PMs job and me will ever be mentioned together again! ;)

(unless someone like jay posts it)haha

Nick, I paid the equivalent of 70p or so here for unlimited time. Once again, rip-off Britain eh?

Back
Top Bottom