The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Getting a KFC Zinger meal and getting home to find no beans and no hot wings.

I swear the most idiotic cocks work there - I've never had trouble with KFC anywhere other than this one in Widnes. If you work there and you're reading this I'd be impressed you can read because you're a fucking bunch of idiots.

Getting a KFC Zinger meal and getting home to find no beans and no hot wings.

I swear the most idiotic cocks work there - I've never had trouble with KFC anywhere other than this one in Widnes. If you work there and you're reading this I'd be impressed you can read because you're a fucking bunch of idiots.

It's the same in all of them trust me.

Ours is shockingly bad, but thats because they employ all of the no-hopers from the wrong side of town.

Not being able to add a Maestro debit card to pay for the new map pack for World at War.

Why can you only have Mastercard or Visa? Microsoft, you are a bunch of utter wankers.

It's the same in all of them trust me.

Ours is shockingly bad, but thats because they employ all of the no-hopers from the wrong side of town.

I once ordered a twister meal and I got home and they forgot to put the chicken in the twister!! :SHOCK: it was just a wrap with salad in it!!

Going to the countryside to film some stuff for a trailer, parking your car and getting out to immediately see a dead cat with its face smashed in.

Sickened me if I'm honest, almost physically, made me wanna drive home to ours and not let them go out anywhere...

Typically it was near some beer cans. Wankers whoever they were.

Going to the countryside to film some stuff for a trailer, parking your car and getting out to immediately see a dead cat with its face smashed in.

Sickened me if I'm honest, almost physically, made me wanna drive home to ours and not let them go out anywhere...

Ugh. That's terrible :(

Efan Ekoku or whatever his name is, on the co-commentator slot for Sky that gets fed on the sub-channel over here. Wish I could just block him out. What an utter knob! 5-0 and still not a good word to say for Liverpool. Oh yes, and he said that "the Kop is still waiting to see a goal at their end" about 5 times in the second half despite Gerrard putting in a free kick that end early doors second half.

Despite being a journyman footballer, he is an even worse co-commentator.

Oh God, that's really sad. :( Makes me want to go cuddle my kitteh! Doesn't surprise me these days though, that's the gutting thing, people are shit more than ever.

That reminds me of when I was walking through town once and a lad with some mates ran and tried to boot a cat and just missed it and turned round laughing, I ran over and booted him up the arse so hard he took off, Yeah that's real funny mate... Everyone out shopping who saw it was cheering and laughing. Just a shame no one else did anything.
I swear if I was in the RSPCA I'd be topping people...

Back
Top Bottom