The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

It used to go behind the TV and piss next to the 360 power pack so i covered the shelf so i couldn't get behind there so it started pissing on the shelf with the PS3 on it. Next thing i had to cover the whole thing up, i wouldn't mind but we put a cat litter next to it, It was 20+ though.

The smell of cold.

Really bad bastarding headaches.

All the five-star teams in Ultimate Team.

The thousands upon thousands of kids who play FIFA.

In the first 3 UT games I played the team names were 'Man U' 'Man Utd' and 'MUFC' and one of them had the United badge. Says it all.

Not a patch on my Dynamo Minge.

In the first 3 UT games I played the team names were 'Man U' 'Man Utd' and 'MUFC' and one of them had the United badge. Says it all.

Not a patch on my Dynamo Minge.

I'm glad there's not a a patch on it, Minges need room to breathe.

ASRomaHSS0809.gif

Every time someone says "I've got wind", I think of that kit.

It even looks like there's a blue bum with a bright orange bumhole above the text. Brilliant.

Last edited:
I meant to post this when FIFA first came out but it's annoying me more now than it was back then; learning the words to all the songs in FIFA, then finding out they've butchered them in the game to block out all the "naughty bits".

All those tender days, at your mother's house, and your father would find my hand inside your blouse

changes to

All those tender days, at your mother's house, and your father ... 'most all the time

:ANX:

(I suppose changing it to your father would catch my *BLANK* inside your *BLANK* would be extremely dodgy)

19 unlocks access to that "nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh NINETEEN" song at your birthday party.

The fact Chris Wrights Mum and Dad stopped responding to my weekly letter to them after I told them the real reason I was writing was not about the history of Wharton village, it was actually everything to do with Chris.

"Oh so Wharton church was built in 1786 you say yes??? Oh by the way how is Chris?" it used to be so subtle and they always kept me updated, but now, nothing for the past 6 weeks.

The fact that everytime I have to leave an answerphone message- especially to somewhere important- I end up babbling and stuttering like an idiot and forget simple things that I know off by heart, like my phone number for them to call me back. :ROLL:

Example, this morning I had to call this woman who's real posh and stuff about a letter I sent to her- "Hi Maria, it's ummmm, Sarah here, I've been waiting over a month for your response to my letter now I was told it would only be t-three to four weeks so could you get back to me as soon as possible on ermmmm... *silnce for two seconds then noise of me covering the speaker up* "WILL WHATS OUR PHONE NUMBER NOW I'VE FORGOT?!?!" Oh oh yeah it's ******* thanks"

What a tit. Why does it happen?!

haha I have no idea what our home number is and we've had it just over a year. As soon as the misses says it though I think 'Oh yeah, that's really easy to remember'

dell, any experience with them? ordered a notebook the other day, est. date of delivery is now set to 19/04/09...too long !!! :(

wtf 19th of April? That's horrible! I hope they sort it out earlier for you.

Today I was so pissed off at the traffic, was sat on the same road near my home for 2 hours, and I couldn't exit the car because there were bikes driving by every second.

Did a guy a favour earlier, he gets IT jobs done for directors and secretarys. I did him a favour and did a little extra work for him as well as doing a job he'd raised for a secretary.

He then phones me up on my dinner, speaks to a colleague and says he "doesn't care" if I'm on my dinner and I have 30 mins to go and see this secretary to look into another problem she's got otherwise she can make things very easy for words to be said and get people sacked.

Of course, he'd be the one in the trouble but he'd went and spoken to my boss and made it look like it was all on me. Can't say I'm happy at all and won't be doing him any favours again.

dell, any experience with them? ordered a notebook the other day, est. date of delivery is now set to 19/04/09...too long !!! :(

My laptop is a Dell. Had about 4/5 engineer visits out due to getting all kinds of problems. I've had my system board changed, soundcard changed, keyboard changed, hard drive changed and the bezel changed because the engineer damaged it.

My warranty has just ran out and one of the keys on the keyboard doesn't always respond when I press it :ROLL:

I'd never order from Dell again.

Back
Top Bottom