The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Honestly, W7 is MUCH better than Vista ever was (or will be). Just look at the W7 thread to see that everyone is enjoying it :)

People being accused of racism after saying something that clearly isn't racist.
David Jason told a joke about a Pakistani cloakroom attendant called Me hat Me coat. How the fuck is that racist?
So I suppose every one of those 'what do you call a man... jokes must be racist too.

The only times that jokes are not racist or offensive these days are if the joke is about white heterosexual males. Anything else in any sort of way gets ripped apart as if the only reason you were telling that joke was because you hate.

the man's gay - you hate gays.
it's a woman you're a sexist shit
it's a black man - racist
etc... etc...

You can slag a white heterosexual man off until the world ends though and no one bats an eyelid.

Colds I've been feeling like shit all week and working cold weather as well.. I'll be having a day off tomorrow me thinks just to recover.

Having absolutely nothing to do.

EDIT - So I go on FIFA to have a game with my mate, and I'd forgotten just how utterly wank the online setup is on it.

You can't just create a match and then invite your mate, you've gotta go into the lobbies, and 99% of the time, it doesn't connect anyway. EA are shit.

Last edited:
Having absolutely nothing to do.

EDIT - So I go on FIFA to have a game with my mate, and I'd forgotten just how utterly wank the online setup is on it.

You can't just create a match and then invite your mate, you've gotta go into the lobbies, and 99% of the time, it doesn't connect anyway. EA are shit.

You can mate, there's an option in the head-to-head modes.

I certainly couldn't find it.

Anyways, I finally got a game after around 12 tries, played a guy who just stuck to being United. Normally I'd be annoyed but I figured whilst its rare to even get a game, I'd just play him.

Picked Valencia and despite it being even throughout the game, I lost 2-0. Valencias keeper can't keep hold of anything and Uniteds defence is too good for David Villa on his own.

Decided to try a rematch as I figured the guy was a decent fella and it meant I'd be more than likely to get another game.

He picks United again, so I figure I'll be a dick as well and pick Barca.

Again a mostly even game, but I start getting Messi on the ball and find myself 3-1 up. He hasn't disconnected yet so I'm fairly happy.

After a couple of opportunities for him, I break on the counter, couple of traingular movements and Messi crosses in to an unmarked Henry, who dallies and it ends up being a corner.

Cue the fact he sees me about to dominate the game and he quits.

Thus bringing to the fore, the other annoying thing about FIFA. The millions of dickheads that play it and can't take a defeat.

It happens in so many games, PES was just the same sure.
I play WE and its the same. I disconnect if someone has Barca/Man U BEFORE we start - denying them any points. I really can't be arsed wasting my life playing people who just want a good ranking. For God's sake - just enjoy the game!!!!!

I play WE and its the same. I disconnect if someone has Barca/Man U BEFORE we start - denying them any points. I really can't be arsed wasting my life playing people who just want a good ranking. For God's sake - just enjoy the game!!!!!
Spot on :APPLAUD:.

Feeling horrible but not exactly sure why.

Not sure whether its cause I'm tired, or I might have the flu or something, but I keep getting headaches, and feeling dizzy and extremely hot.

Never a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom