The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

If you're driving up to växjö (or an hour above it) should be 3-4 hours of driving ,depending if you can drive E4 (motorway) or the smaller E22.
It's a pretty good option Vs flying directly to Växjö.
Say hi when you drive the bridge ,see it from my flat:)

My plan is Aberdeen to Edinburgh to Gdansk to Växjö. I'd like to do the bridge, don't get me wrong, but all about the money for me!

When your partner assumes you can hear them all the time. Our house isn't very big, but I can be in the opposite corner of it when my girlfriend asks me a question.

Girlfriend (in one corner): Have you got anything planned this weekend?

Me (in another corner): [silence]

G: [louder] Have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: Did you say something?

G: [louder still] Have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: [heading in her direction] What was that?

G: [louder still] I said: have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: [finally arriving within hearing distance] Once more.

G: [furious] Have you got anything planned this weekend?!

Like I'm the bad guy! If the shoe's on the other foot I'll shout to ask whether she can hear me, and if no response I'll get up, go to her and ask. Really boils my piss. I've told her this and she still does it. Years!

When your partner assumes you can hear them all the time. Our house isn't very big, but I can be in the opposite corner of it when my girlfriend asks me a question.

Girlfriend (in one corner): Have you got anything planned this weekend?

Me (in another corner): [silence]

G: [louder] Have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: Did you say something?

G: [louder still] Have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: [heading in her direction] What was that?

G: [louder still] I said: have you got anything planned this weekend?

M: [finally arriving within hearing distance] Once more.

G: [furious] Have you got anything planned this weekend?!

Like I'm the bad guy! If the shoe's on the other foot I'll shout to ask whether she can hear me, and if no response I'll get up, go to her and ask. Really boils my piss. I've told her this and she still does it. Years!
Women ey!
Same here ,I'm in the kitchen ,got the water running ,the kettle boils etc ,and she tries to have a conversation.

Women ey!
Same here ,I'm in the kitchen ,got the water running ,the kettle boils etc ,and she tries to have a conversation.

Yes! That's the worst, when you're busy doing something useful. I could understand a bit of frustration if I was zoned out doing something trivial like, say, posting gripes about a girlfriend on a video game forum, but not when the kettle's on, or I'm doing dishes, or - maybe the worst one - taking the rubbish out in the rain. When she's lying in bed watching true crime documentaries.

Yes! That's the worst, when you're busy doing something useful. I could understand a bit of frustration if I was zoned out doing something trivial like, say, posting gripes about a girlfriend on a video game forum, but not when the kettle's on, or I'm doing dishes, or - maybe the worst one - taking the rubbish out in the rain. When she's lying in bed watching true crime documentaries.
Girls Flip...
My favourite (on the couch) watching a football game that matters ,around the 80th minute , game's tied we push for a winner ,"look at this ...shows a clip of a [insert anything boring] video"
We score!

Last edited:
Girls Flip...
My favourite (on the couch) watching a football game that matters ,around the 80th minute , game's tied we push for a winner ,"look at this ...shows a clip of a [insert anything boring] video"
We score!

That's me triggered again.

This is a bone of contention too. My girlfriend and I (semi-)jokingly agreed that she can show me three Instagram, TikTok, etc posts a day. This is normally hit within 15 minutes of waking up, and I get dozens more over the day preceded by 'I know you don't care, but...'.

That's me triggered again.

This is a bone of contention too. My girlfriend and I (semi-)jokingly agreed that she can show me three Instagram, TikTok, etc posts a day. This is normally hit within 15 minutes of waking up, and I get dozens more over the day preceded by 'I know you don't care, but...'.
I can relate...
Or the "showing/answering some anti vaxxer/right wing Nazi saying crazy shit on twitter"
I always tell her ,don't answer that tell him/her to fuck off to tin foil country ,still she needs to show me shit like that

Wondered if I'd stuck my oar in before so searched the thread. I'm not the only one.

Wind is the most ruinous weather feature. I've just had to rearrange the garden after the wind blew everything away/over. Snow, rain, hail and the baking sun aren't guilty of that.

And when I'm on my bike, fucking hell. Again, you can cover up against other elements. You know where you stand with ice or snow - you just stay at home, drive or take the bus. Only the wind makes cycling more difficult.

Invisible prick.

RT

Girls Flip...
We score!
I have a worse version, i assume she being a Greek Wife has something to do, cause it's less fancy than a girlfriend.

Wife: Darling please do "A" for me!

Me: Ok, on my way!

Wife (again) ( while Me just starting to do "A" task) : Darling bring me "B" object, please!

Me: But i have just started doing "A"!

Wife: No, no, bring 'B' first, and then do "A"!

Me: Ok! Ahoy Captain!
(While i am in the middle)

Wife: Darling, darling...Stop right now whatever you do and bringb to me 'C' , 'D', 'E' and 'F'!

Me: But I am on 'B' now!

Wife: No do as i told you..And bring also 'G' if you can!!!!

(Me after a while, and after being in huge confusion, arriving with with D, E, and G...)

Me: i am back!

Wife: :( Oh you forgot C and F! You never pay attention to what i tell you..

Me: But you asked a branch of bullshite, how was it possible to remember everything?

Wife: No, no, i won't buy your apology, you are never focused when i tell something, I asked you 2 things and you did ZERO!!

Wife (again): And where is B? You forgot even that!! And look, you haven't done yet A?? It's been hours since i asked it from you, and you couldn't do even A! That's the problem, you never pay attention to my words, if it was something about Playstation or PES related, or this editing crap you do every night, you would be focused 100%, but for our house and our children, i am talking and you are daydreaming!

Me: Ohhhh Ef-off!!!.,................,..... :RANT:

Meanwhile another day.

I am fixing a furniture ,she asked me to fix in first place! And both my hands are occupied.

Me: Darling can you bring me A, i am in a situation here and don't have spare hand.

Wife: Yes darling, in a while, wait a little bit..........................,.........................................,.......

After she never responded, maybe hour passed, i am taking a pause, doing A myself and coming back to fixing then.

Wife: Did you asked anything ,cause i have a feeling, i forgot something!! :D

Last edited:
TL;DR: Basically it was the most dramatic scenario, but the main core is:

She can ask 1,000 tasks ,while she could easily do 500 of them by herself, and in the end i am accused of only achieving 993, and forgetting 7! ,but i am accused of doing NULL results!

Me, I can ask 1 thing, when it is humanly impossible to do it by myself, but in the end,i am forgotten, cause "shite happens" and i do it by myself too, without any mess or catchphrases!

Furthermore,as we were taught in school in Mathematics and Physics, in maths functions ,the same X cannot produce two different Y results. In physics, in timespace laws, time is linear, meaning by order of Nature i cannot be in the same timestamp,in two different positions in space!!

It would be a time paradox!

But i am requested for this. i pretend her favourite class was literature!!! :)

Last edited:
I have you worse version, i assume she being a Greek Wife has something to do, cause it's less fancy than a girlfriend.

Wife: Darling please do "A" for me!

Me: Ok, on my way!

Wife (again) ( while Me just starting to do "A" task) : Darling bring me "B" object, please!

Me: But i have just started doing "A"!

Wife: No, no, bring 'B' first, and then do "A"!

Me: Ok! Ahoy Captain!
(While i am in the middle)

Wife: Darling, darling...Stop right now whatever you do and bringe 'C' , 'D', 'E' and 'F'!

Me: But I am on 'B' now!

Wife: No do as i told you..And bring also 'G' if you can!!!!

(Me after a while, and after being in huge confusion, arriving with with D, E, and G...)

Me: i am back!

Wife: :( Oh you forgot C and F! You never pay attention to what i tell you..

Me: But you asked a branch of bullshite, how was it possible to remember everything?

Wife: No, no, i won't buy your apology, you are never focused when i tell something, I asked you 2 things and you did ZERO!!

Wife (again): And where is B? You forgot even that!! And look, you haven't done yet A?? It's been hours since i asked it from you, and you couldn't do even A! That's the problem, you never pay attention to my words, if it was something about Playstation or PES related, or this editing crap you do every night, you would be focused 100%, but for our house and our children, i am talking and you are daydreaming!

Me: Ohhhh Ef-off!!!.,................,..... :RANT:

Meanwhile another day.

I am fixing a furniture ,she asked me to fix in first place! And both my hands are occupied.

Me: Darling can you bring me A, i am in a situation here and don't have spare hand.

Wife: Yes darling, in a while, wait a little bit..........................,.........................................,.......

After she never responded, maybe hour passed, i am taking a pause, doing A myself and coming back to fixing them

Wife: Did you asked anything ,cause i have a feeling, i forgot something!! :D
Girlfriend/wives...
Not always a walk in the park exactly

*How do you people are tourists?
"They have umbrellas"
(It's impossible where I live guess it's impossible in Aberdeen as well"

Yeah umbrellas are truly pointless in Aberdeen. You never get rain without wind. And you never get a gentle breeze. It's usually people who are obviously worried about their hair, but they end up worried about their hair and a broken brolly.

////

Got a really good laugh out of your stories @slamsoze as I very much sympathise! Apparently any task to be undertaken downstairs is best tackled by someone who is downstairs but busy and not someone who is upstairs watching a film for the 105th time.

Shopping is the worst, if I'm at the shop on an impromptu visit to pick something up. "Can you get this and that" and the version of this and that I buy is invariably the wrong one (weighing a ton as I'm cycling). Also the shops nearby are like nuclear bunkers and phone signal disappears in 2021 so I can't call to verify.

They're tough work but what are you gonna do. Love moves in mysterious ways.

EA Sports.

They made a FIFA game that felt just right (in most areas). They had a great balance. Then they set it on fire and made it into a twitch shooter. Again.

Don't toy with me, you Canadian bastards. Don't hand me the best toy ever and then take it away from me.

Back
Top Bottom