The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

People that get excited by Christmas over the age of 16.

People that are easily offended.

People.

Anyone under the age of 25.

People that like dancing.

Drivers.

Carp anglers.

Duck lips.

Women.

Cat people.

Neighbors.

People on bike's that dress in black in the dark.

Woke adverts.

People that enter competitions on Facebook that asks them to post "WIN" Then they explain why they should win it because someone has snuffed it.

TBC.

People that get excited by Christmas over the age of 16.

People that are easily offended.

People.

Anyone under the age of 25.

People that like dancing.

Drivers.

Carp anglers.

Duck lips.

TBC

And so it came to pass, on the morning of Christmas, when it was thick of snow, Ebenezer @jaygrim threw open the curtains, to be greeted by the sight of a Penny Farthing being ridden by a man dressed in a black cape and a black top hat, struggling through the fresh snowfall.
Along came a youth, clearly under 25 but over 16 dancing his way over excitedly down the street.
"What day is it Young fellow", shouted Jaygrim, " Sir tis Christmas day".

Well take this £3 note and bring Me the biggest turkey You can find.

20 minutes later the lad returned with efootball 2022.

And a crap time was had by all.

And so it came to pass, on the morning of Christmas, when it was thick of snow, Ebenezer @jaygrim threw open the curtains, to be greeted by the sight of a Penny Farthing being ridden by a man dressed in a black cape and a black top hat, struggling through the fresh snowfall.
Along came a youth, clearly under 25 but over 16 dancing his way over excitedly down the street.
"What day is it Young fellow", shouted Jaygrim, " Sir tis Christmas day".

Well take this £3 note and bring Me the biggest turkey You can find.

20 minutes later the lad returned with efootball 2022.

And a crap time was had by all.
💯

90% of people that work in retail.

100% of people that work at gaming stores.

People that own scooter's.

Vegans.

Musical's and people that like them.

No binary folk.

Aliens.

People that talk about or moan about work.

Happy people.

H.R department's.

Work parties.

Work nights out.

Work.

David Walliams.

People that qoute movies.

The bass player out of krapsabian.

Superheroes and thier crap films.

Cricket, cycling, golf, rugby, hockey, badminton & ice skating.

Wrestling and the idiots that like it and think it's real.

T.B.C

David Walliams
This one made me laugh the most.
Im not big into comedians and stuff like this. I dont know their names.
But my daughter loves his books.
I was there, thinking
- What is his problem with children books writer?? :LOL:
So I googled him. Saw his face and thought
- Oh! Its this cock!
:LOL:

Ha, funny thread. I have read through the most recent couple of pages.

I’ll add, rubbish food packaging. This drive me mad. Specifically on about the “please open here” bits of the packaging that just don’t work. I find the little bit to tear just rips off, leaving me to having to take a blade to the packaging.

The number 1 packaging item that winds me up is Cat food pouches. The tear bit often doesn’t work properly and I end up getting cat food on my hand where I have to use my fingers to properly open it.

Other items worth noting are Milk and Table sauces. That little lid thing you have to remove on first time use. I reckon I’m 50/50 on needing to use a knife to make a clean lid removal on a milk.

I hope it just isn’t me that struggles on this 😂

Monday nights 3rd Round FA Cup Draw when Harrogate get drawn at home to Man City. Not for them, they deserve it but for our pathetic performance today that means they are in the draw instead.

People that say "why" instead of "while".

Michael MacIntyre.

People that start every sentence with "so".

Warwick Davis and him telling us he was in Star Wars every single time he's on TV.

Vegans.

People that record themselves doing push ups and post it on Facebook.

Paper straws.

Eggs.

TBC.

People that say "why" instead of "while".

Michael MacIntyre.

People that start every sentence with "so".

Warwick Davis and him telling us he was in Star Wars every single time he's on TV.

Vegans.

Paper straws.

Eggs.

TBC.
Why do Eggs piss you off? After all, they don't even do anything

Something I've seen a few of recently: 'absolute beasts' on LAD Bantz Facebook pages.

Blokes who go for a swim in a frozen lake at 4am before eating a whole deer raw and then work out all day before eating a whole boar raw and going to sleep for two hours.

A) It's bollocks
B) Even if it were real it's nothing to aspire to
C) Not pictured: steroids

Ha, funny thread. I have read through the most recent couple of pages.

I’ll add, rubbish food packaging. This drive me mad. Specifically on about the “please open here” bits of the packaging that just don’t work. I find the little bit to tear just rips off, leaving me to having to take a blade to the packaging.

The number 1 packaging item that winds me up is Cat food pouches. The tear bit often doesn’t work properly and I end up getting cat food on my hand where I have to use my fingers to properly open it.

Other items worth noting are Milk and Table sauces. That little lid thing you have to remove on first time use. I reckon I’m 50/50 on needing to use a knife to make a clean lid removal on a milk.

I hope it just isn’t me that struggles on this 😂

All on board with the packaging hate, especially peel heres that invariably require scissors or a knife. Another bugbear with packaging is how difficult it is to work out whether something is recyclable. While we're all being encouraged to do it we shouldn't have to Google plastic type numbers and shit like that.

Can normally manage the cat food pouches which is just as well as the sight of cat food (I think it's the jelly) almost makes me spew.

Back
Top Bottom