The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Ted Raimi and John Terry, same person...

Ted_Raimi_2014.jpg

John-Terry2.jpg

Well today's pissed off.
1 went for a haircut ,he was closed (dude is going 9-8 7 days a week brilliant guy)

2 broke a glass in the sink ,cut myself pretty badly.

3 got stuck in the elevator for 20 mins ,called for help on the phone ,they were 40-50 away.
A neighbour helped out ,a little screw had unscrewed it self and blocked the gate (sliding gate )
And my elevator is tiny ,built 1920 something.

Well today's pissed off.
1 went for a haircut ,he was closed (dude is going 9-8 7 days a week brilliant guy)

3 got stuck in the elevator for 20 mins ,called for help on the phone ,they were 40-50 away.
A neighbour helped out ,a little screw had unscrewed it self and blocked the gate (sliding gate )
Did you have your trunks on?

Well today's pissed off.

You could use the broken glass to cut your hair - but not cut your body. 🤪

Sorry this sounds like a really poor day. :(

You should really go for it ,give me a shout if you want some info on whereabouts you'll be staying.

Flying to Växjö apparently, and it's about an hour north from there by car.

Currently humouring my girlfriend's brother who's lining up Aberdeen to Copenhagen then driving at around £1,094,279, before booking via Edinburgh and Gdansk for about £200.

Edit: an hour east, to Brixlät.

Last edited:
Flying to Växjö apparently, and it's about an hour north from there by car.

Currently humouring my girlfriend's brother who's lining up Aberdeen to Copenhagen then driving at around £1,094,279, before booking via Edinburgh and Gdansk for about £200.

Edit: an hour east, to Brixlät.
Växjö and an hour above that is pretty south of the country.
Could be snowy Dec-feb.
Be prepared for dence wood's

It's April so hopefully not too bad. No stranger to snow but having seen some of the pictures sent by my girlfriend's cousin, this is Premier League snow to Scotland's League Two.
Ha ha ,yeah April in Småland (The county) is pretty much warm and nice , you'd probably be in your shorts if anywhere near växjö:)
If you would be at that red dot ,that's the north for real.
Växjö is Wolverhampton by UK Vs Sweden standard:)
Could be wolves and Bears in the forest though:)
Screenshot_2021-11-14-15-21-18-312_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

Ha ha ,yeah April in Småland (The county) is pretty much warm and nice , you'd probably be in your shorts if anywhere near växjö:)
If you would be at that red dot ,that's the north for real.
Växjö is Wolverhampton by UK Vs Sweden standard:)
Could be wolves and Bears in the forest though:)
View attachment 132031

Excellent; the accomodation we're booking is at a lake too so could be nice.

We've just arrived at the crux of my girlfriend's brother's pitch: he's hellbent on flying to Copenhagen to go via that Øresund Bridge and tunnel.

Excellent; the accomodation we're booking is at a lake too so could be nice.

We've just arrived at the crux of my girlfriend's brother's pitch: he's hellbent on flying to Copenhagen to go via that Øresund Bridge and tunnel.
If you're driving up to växjö (or an hour above it) should be 3-4 hours of driving ,depending if you can drive E4 (motorway) or the smaller E22.
It's a pretty good option Vs flying directly to Växjö.
Say hi when you drive the bridge ,see it from my flat:)

Back
Top Bottom