The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

This heart shape with your hands shit is pissing me off. Every footballer keeps doing it and it's like a kid who heard a new swear words so goes crazy saying it.

show him these pics.

qsTPJxq.jpg

uNdYAIH.jpg

BJtnEeo.jpg

4LL4cXu.jpg

eMk8JUq.jpg

maybe he was actually her, the cute girl with redhead.
and she is in premenstrual syndrome now.

sorry Matherto. just a joke.

cheers mate
smilie_ban_033.gif

Yes, it's very pointless. I'm sure they're plenty of less privileged 20-somethings around the world who'd like to be in your shoes.

Sometimes people need to reflect and be greatful for what they have.

You're not alone, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Difference is I look at it in a more positive light.

Perhaps it's the fact I've been Pakistan a few times and seen people living in poverty, been to many slums, experienced interaction with many different beggars.

I could whine about my own personal introverted nature, my failure to so far achieve the academic potential I showed at a young age, my laid back nature which has prevented me from grabbing opportunities that have been presented to me etc.

But at the end of the day, I'm greatful for what I have. I'm lucky to have been dealt the hand I have in this life.

Everybody in Israel keeps laughing at me at putting milk in my tea.

If I don't know anybody and I go into the canteens at work, I make a tea put milk in and they just go "English?" and I confirm :DD

Milk goes in tea! Unless you're drinking some of that gay herbal shit

TOWIE, Made in Chelsea (how any of these f***ers are given tv airtime is anyone's guess, why people actually give a shit and watch these shows is even worse!)

Hollyoaks, The X Factor and just my take on life in general...:CONFUSE:

Also, the fact that a cheating scumbag like David Luiz (and other highly paid footballers) do the things they do like yesterday at OT and then have the cheek to smile about it. The FA are clearly not gonna do anything about it either :RANT:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom