The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

this is real tea buddy , love it you British guys should try it ;)

turkish-apple-tea.jpg

fast foods on USA , McDonalds , Burger King and many others , they Hamburgers are so bad , If u say me close your eyes and eat that meet in hamburger I cant tell you what im eating , it taste so bad I don't know how people there can eat that !

Mods?! Somebody is telling British people how to drink tea.....surely that is a banning offense?

fast foods on USA , McDonalds , Burger King and many others , they Hamburgers are so bad , If u say me close your eyes and eat that meet in hamburger I cant tell you what im eating , it taste so bad I don't know how people there can eat that !

McDonalds burgers are terrible. Actually McDonalds is terrible altogether. Ditto KFC.

However, I think Burger King burgers are pretty good in that they actually taste of beef and have been grilled properly.

Some of the other fast food joints in the US are really good though. When I was out there last year I had a burger from Carls Jr. and it was the best fast food burger I've had anywhere.

Mods?! Somebody is telling British people how to drink tea.....surely that is a banning offense?

Yes, the offenders should get the fuck out.

McDonalds burgers are terrible. Actually McDonalds is terrible altogether. Ditto KFC.

However, I think Burger King burgers are pretty good in that they actually taste of beef and have been grilled properly.

Some of the other fast food joints in the US are really good though. When I was out there last year I had a burger from Carls Jr. and it was the best fast food burger I've had anywhere.

I dont know if i ever eat to "Carls Jr." tho but most of places i have eat they were really bad , I used to eat more chicken sandwich from Zaxby's or chick fill-a at last i can tell meet taste like chicken on those sandwich's !

in all places i eat on US my vote goes for Five Guys , they are a bit better that others i think still not as good as ones here !

maybe its just me who i learn to eat some fresh and great ones here where i live , and I had a lot of problems with food over there , food here its really good special grilled one !

Dry cough. That pisses me off big time. Yesterday I thought I got a little better, but during the night the cough worsened substantially. Instead of falling asleed I spent a good 2 hours coughing on the bed and I realised I was keeping my girlfriend awake with this.
This is the strongest cough I can remember experiencing. I remember my old man drinking cognac in situations like these. I haven't got any cognac, but I have nice single malt scotch here. And you know what? That fucking works! The only problem now is that once I got started I'm not gonna lay down. Whiskey is sort of an upper drink for me.

I finished an Auchentoshan bottle and now I'm downing an Arbelour one at an alarming rate. Watching Queen on BBC iPlayer. 6am!! :SHOCK:

It's cheaper than two bottles of whiskey, you piss head. :SMUG:

Yeah no wonder it should be cheap, I got the non drowsy one. No special effects :P

But there's no denying that them bottles of whiskey were money well spent. I liked Auchentoshan more (that's why it's gone) but Aberlour is also quite good. This one was matured in sherry casks.

And the best thing about quality booze: zero hangover today! :BOP:

Carls jr... Haven't had it since 1999 but my God the juiciness. Still stuck in my taste buds to this day!

ITV to show England Euro 2016 and World Cup 2018 qualifiers live – home and away.

Better than having them on Sky - the more sports on freeview the better.

I'd prefer the BBC to show them to avoid adverts, but most of the time I switch to the channel a couple of mins before kick off and don't bother with all the build-up and half-time/full-time analysis anyway.

ye for sure chiles can be ignored but townsEND is a massive bellEND and cant really ignore him. im not a fan of watching football on TV in mute. unprofessional twat cheered when chelsea scored ffs.

Tommy Robinson and the EDL

Do me a favour and support English Disco Lovers if you're on facebook or just generally interested in opposing the EDL and its fucked ideas.

David Caneron said "Terrorism that has taken more Muslim lives than any other religion.".................

A full context quote would be this:

There is nothing in Islam that justifies this truly dreadful act.

We will defeat violent extremism by standing together, by backing our police and security services and above all by challenging the poisonous narrative of extremism on which this violence feeds.

Britain works with our international partners to make the world safe from terrorism.

Terrorism that has taken more Muslim lives than any other religion.

It is an utter perversion of the truth to pretend anything different.

That is why there is absolutely no justification for these acts and the fault for them lies solely and purely with the sickening individuals who carried out this appalling attack.

But I don't understand why it pissed you off, could you elaborate?

He might equate us/NATO intervention in Iraq/Afghanistan as terrorism thus actually GB and her allies kill more Muslims then anyone else. Not that I agree with that statement, yet many people believe it

The whole terrorism thing is blown out of proportion by media and governments, of course it's horrible when such acts happen and we should make an effort to prevent it.

However, there are going to be groups of people in the world who want to take religious scriptures literally/misinterpret them or simply commit evil acts out of having a fucked up sense of morality. Spending billions of dollars on a "war on terror" is ridiculously stupid - unless you outlaw all potentially lethal weapons (knives, cars etc.) and have all of your citizens under constant surveillance then you're not going to completely eliminate "terrorist acts".

This is a table which Stephen Walt used in one of his articles on foreignpolicy.com, sourcing his information from the low-end estimates of Muslim casualties so it's the "best case" stats for the US;

091130_walt_chart.png

Even if these figures aren't fully correct, the fact remains that there have been far more Muslim civilian casualties due to the US military than US civilian casualties due to Muslim extremists.

The Zeitgeist films do jump to a lot of conclusions and push conspiracy theories a bit much, but some of the points raised are valid, this video illustrates a couple about terrorism;

YouTube - Zeitgeist Addendum - Facts about Terrorism

The amount spent on counter-terrorism compared to researching coronary heart disease is disgusting especially.

I could go on but I'll leave it here for now... :RANT:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom