The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

http://www.surfanic.co.uk/womens-snow-shell-classic-softshell-black/

http://www.surfanic.co.uk/mens-tuck-classic-softshell-black/

I bought a jacket today.

Guess which one I picked up...paid for...proceeded to wear immediatley from the shop and all around the Trafford Centre until I got back home?

Bet the shop assistant was pissing himself as soon as I walked out of the shop with it on.

If it was pink and had flowers on it or something, but they are pretty much the same? I don't think many people would have noticed that you were wearing a womans jacket :))

He had a feud with Hammann on Twitter and made himself look like a right idiot.

But does he piss me off? No, life is too short to get wound up by footballer's on Twitter :D

thx for the link man. joey is a hilarious internet warrior, made himself look like a right twat.

Ugly girls/woman who think their pretty piss me off if you know what i mean. EA SERVERS PISS ME OFF !

sick of hearing this average baller named Lin in every Rockets highlights everyday. Blake Griffin goes to make a slam dunk as he has some clear path, just because that average guy was standing near to him at the beginning, the announcer says "Blake Griffin vs Jeremy Lin". wtf?! and on another occasion Jamal Crawford scores over this average guy countless times, the announcer says "Jamal Crawford over Jeremy Lin", "it's Jeremy Lin again", "Crawford with an easy layup passing Jeremy Lin" what the fuck! I'm so sick of this bullshit! sometimes, it makes me think that some guys make this all up for selling some NBA to Asia. and maybe pretty much sounds like a bullshit but I'm really curious about how this average guy gets sooo many wide open shots and very fuckin easy layups with no defence whatsoever on him, especially in games against big teams like Lakers, Clippers, Spurs, Bulls, Celtics, Knicks that get very high rating and viewership. I love to watch Rockets' games, love to watch Harden, Parsons and Ömer Aşık as my countryman but because of this average fella getting some incredibly undeserved praises by the announcers, I'm just getting pissed off all the time. if his so-called great story is the thing, 90% of the black guys in NBA have far more better stories out there. but for right now, it all feels fixed (somehow) by some dudes ruling the league to make even more $$$, to me. I know I can never prove it though.

Just overtook people doing five miles an hour (way too cautious) on a dual carriageway that have been perfectly cleared and then came upto a roundabout and didn't realise the inside lane hadn't been cleared, cue me drifting round it like an absolute boss.

Why do people panic so much in this weather? Don't need to go so slowly when the roads are perfectly fine.

Just overtook people doing five miles an hour (way too cautious) on a dual carriageway that have been perfectly cleared and then came upto a roundabout and didn't realise the inside lane hadn't been cleared, cue me drifting round it like an absolute boss.

Why do people panic so much in this weather? Don't need to go so slowly when the roads are perfectly fine.

Obviously there is no excuse for people driving dangerously slow on a fast road but in these conditions it is always advisable to err on the side of caution. I've had an accident on an icy road when I was about your age and also a few encounters with black ice. A road that has been gritted and looks clear can still easily catch you out. I nearly lost the back end of my car when slowly taking a roundabout the other morning that just looked like wet tarmac.

I find it more annoying when drivers have too much bravado on snowy/icy roads and still drive like morons, speeding and tailgating. Then there are the idiots that drive around with no lights on. In snowy weather, full headlights should be mandatory 24hrs a day in my opinion.

You should always take precautions in these conditions. Brake earlier, keep more of a distance from other vehicles and no sudden movements.

Rememeber the girl that I thought was too young for me and therefore scared me off from taking a chance like a complete twat.

Well she left whoever she was with three times for me and each time I failed to take notice of this fact and do somethiing about it.

And now I've been completely in love with her for the past god knows how long without a fucking cats chance in hell of making everything alright because she won't give a fourth (undeserved chance) like a complete twat.

I talk to her every fucking day and every fucking day I'm remided of how much I adore her and how much of a fucking idiot I am for not taking the bloody chance.

Guess I'm destined to me a miserable, lonely cunt.

Rememeber the girl that I thought was too young for me and therefore scared me off from taking a chance like a complete twat.

Well she left whoever she was with three times for me and each time I failed to take notice of this fact and do somethiing about it.

And now I've been completely in love with her for the past god knows how long without a fucking cats chance in hell of making everything alright because she won't give a fourth (undeserved chance) like a complete twat.

I talk to her every fucking day and every fucking day I'm remided of how much I adore her and how much of a fucking idiot I am for not taking the bloody chance.

Nah you wont mate. Plenty of other gals out there :)

You may have missed out on this one but im sure another one will come along.

Friend zoned, huh?

Just do a hugh Grant and ramble and tell her you love her and you would like for your penis and her vagina to finally meet etc etc (Hugh grant wouldn't have said the last bit, but it's not the 90's anymore, it's ok to be more explicit now)

Back
Top Bottom