The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Religious people pisses me off. If you're irrational enough to believe such a thing, you're statistically likely to be irrational about everything else as well.

I just had some of these losers on my door, trying to win me over... I know what they really want, my wallet... sons of bitches. Without religion the world would be a better place.

^what he said

i agree with him and i'm an atheist myself but i don't know if it would have been a better place, different for sure. religion was invented to control stupid people, something like a moral code to stop them commiting crimes, to make them feel responsible and guilty for their actions, well, yeah, to manipulate minds. these people needed to fear something bigger and more powerful than themselves so it was created

I'm not an atheist, I'm an agnostic. I am quite sure that the religions that we have today are too polluted by man and if there is an entity resembling a (or any) god, we sure don't know anything solid about it.

The difference between mythology and religion?
None...

Every time I call in to a petrol station I'm always amazed at how drivers will queue up so that their filler cap is on the nearest side to the pump rather than run the hose around the other side of the car. I've yet to use a petrol station where the fuel hose won't run to the far side of the car.

Idiots.

Although in fairness they can carry on being idiots as it always means there is a free pump for me.

I always go to the pump that is on the same side of my petrol cap. I have never tried to do it the other way, because I was too afraid to park, get out and try it and if it didn't reach people laughing at me! :))

But I just assumed it didn't reach because I have never seen anybody stretch it around?

I always go to the pump that is on the same side of my petrol cap. I have never tried to do it the other way, because I was too afraid to park, get out and try it and if it didn't reach people laughing at me! :))

But I just assumed it didn't reach because I have never seen anybody stretch it around?

Stop being a sheep and try it next time!

Why do sheep get such bad press?!

I will try it next time, but if it doesn't reach and people laugh at me, I'm hunting after you!

Sony putting a SingStar icon in the Game section on the new PS3 update with no option to remove it. Then having one of their community people act like a stupid bint on their blog when people complain and be obnoxious in response. I might have symptoms of OCD but to have something put there that I didn't ask for is madness.

Its a shit game for 12 year old girls.

You're in Israel, right?

:BYE:

I am coming back to the UK maybe at xmas :DD

I am off on holiday to South Africa and in the middle a road trip from Durban to Cape Town and I will try it out then. If I get South Africaned then there will be trouble.

Every time I call in to a petrol station I'm always amazed at how drivers will queue up so that their filler cap is on the nearest side to the pump rather than run the hose around the other side of the car. I've yet to use a petrol station where the fuel hose won't run to the far side of the car.

Idiots.

Although in fairness they can carry on being idiots as it always means there is a free pump for me.

Yeah I use the pump on the opposite side on my petrol cap. The looks you get off some people are classic.

51Af2WetB%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Religion and it's closed-minded members.

I despise how, even in today's society, it somehow demands unconditional respect - give anything other than that and you'll almost get a response like you're a heartless bastard with no concern for other people's feelings.

Are people with extensive knowledge and qualifications in academic fields (be it physics/chemistry/whatever), backed up with repeated research and peer-review on the same level of understanding of various concepts such as creation/evolution as someone who has no such logical basis for their theories, but "has faith" in something?

It seems that it has to be treated as such. To me that's nonsensical.

From my experience, you simply cannot have a reasonable debate on the topic with a religious person, unlike how (as an example) you can have a debate about psychology with someone who studies it where people will listen to others and take onboard their views.

I know I may be stepping on a few toes by saying what I'm saying here, but I'm not trying to deliberately offend anyone. It's simply my stance. Felt like I needed a rant after a run-in with some Bible literalist preachers in town the other day, they stopped me while I was walking... A few words were said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake using Aaliyah's unreleased music and using it to produce a new album, obviously with his own crappy auto tune rapping in it.

To make things worse he didn't even ask her family's permission to use her music. He never met her or even knew her but because he's a big fan of her he's somehow been allowed to produce an album for her,but with his rapping in it aswell. With out sounding really gay I loved aaliyah's music and just don't think its right that Drake who just along with nikki minaj and Lil wayne have ruined music( in my opinion) should even be make albums with an incredible legendary artist and from a time where music was so much more different to what it is now.

Also another thing to rant about, the constant over usage of pop,rnb songs having a dance/trance like beat to it. Its in nearly every single song.

Basically I fucking hate the current music industry. I miss the 90s early 2000s :(

Back
Top Bottom