The 'Things That Piss Me Off' Thread

Some new scam that a friend of mine fell victim to today.

He paid through paypal a transactions of $350. The seller told him it will take 6 weeks to deliver - but then once the 6 was up, they don't bother sending it because there is nothing anyone can do once the magic 45 days have passed.

2.The splash of water that you get on your ass after taking an oversized dump

Place a couple of bunched up sheets of toiletpaper before you sit down. That will soften the fall (and keep the bog clean)!

Unless ofcourse you are in some 3rd world country that hasn't got the plumping for it...

Supposed to be going on a boozing holiday tomorrow (10 of us) but my bruv phoned me up from the cop shop saying him and his mate have been nicked for assault after the football. Thrown the plans well out of the window.

Well my bruv and his mate have been released without charge, he got home 20 mins ago. It transpires they got into a spot of bother with some Sassenachs after one of them took my bruv's flag and tried to set it alight, so my bruv chinned the guy and it escalated into a fight. The guy who tried to set fire to the flag has apparently been charged with racial intimidation.

Looks like he's OK to go, though to be honest I'd have thought he'd be charged for GBH.

I support Portsmouth and if we're still running then no one else should have anything to worry about.

I think at one point we were fudging the figures by claiming that Sol Campbell was worth £3 billion and that Fratton Park was built upon the world's largest oil supply.

Wrexham's winding up order... :CRY::PRAY:
Another winding-up order? I thought some tranny wanted to buy your club? Even though the town is full of stinky gogs I hope you fend the taxman off and get promoted via the play-offs because Welsh football needs a lift. We had a few winding up orders ourselves and its no good, especially when trying to push for promotion. Failure to go up and half the team has to get sold (like what we did). Good luck!

Same with Pompey hope they get through the shit too (even though its 100x worse), though obviously I hope they let us win today ;)

Had a similar experience last Thursday. Was out on a date and we met up with her mates afterwards - hence 1 guy 3 girls. Some twat was banging on about how I was gay because I was out with a load of girls. Really was trying it on it get a reaction out of me. What an absolute tool, nearly chinned him but it wasn't worth it. He was all words any way could see it in his eyes. Coward.

The thing is mate you can't reason with unreasonable people. When bouncers make their mind up you're never going to change it. Just move on.

Totally agree with you Rob92, bouncers are wankers! Had an altercation with one last night. I was in Blackpool last night with my bruv and a few others on the piss, because we were going to Preston this afternoon for the match. Anyway I was in this club and went to ask this skinhead bouncer where the toilet was, when one of my mates fell over behind me and sent me flying into this bouncer. Totally accidental. I said sorry but he goes "fucking watch it you sheep shagger" and said something about the playoffs.

He must have recognised my Cardiff t-shirt but I went right off my head and gave him a mouthful of Anglophobic bile before saying I was leaving anyway. He tried to shove me but missed, and I stormed out. OK so I may be as bad as he was for resorting to xenophobia, but I was really wound up when he said that. Spoilt my night that did!

And I thought bouncers in Cardiff were bad! :RANT:

Secondly, Norwich City, jammy gets. Looked like we were back in second and then they scored again.

Last edited:
Thank you for contacting The Wrigley Company concerning Skittles® Double Sour Candy, which you purchased.

Unfortunately we have no immediate plans to produce such a product in the U.K. although we are continually looking at new improvements as part of the development of our products. We would advise that careful research is carried out in each country to ascertain the preference of consumers on flavour and format for our products. Each country assesses the individual needs of their consumers, which leads to differences around the world. However, we will certain bear your comments in mind for the future.

We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance and thank you for taking the trouble to write to us with your comments.

Regards,

Niki Slade
Consumer Care Administrator

The hershey peanut butter kisses are nice though. But the actual chocolate is poor, but that goes for Europe aswell. In the UK you are allowed to have a lower percentage of cacau and still call it chocolate which is why the UK chocolate is sweeter and softer.

It pisses me off when English-speaking people screw up so badly with spelling and grammar.

As an example, the differences between your/you're and there/their/they're is primary school level English, yet any internet forums (including this) and Facebook are full of people fucking it up.

Is it "cool" to be illiterate or something? I could understand if the mistakes were made by people who don't speak a lot of English, or by stupid people, but a lot of the time it's relatively intelligent, English-speaking people doing it!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a little long but it sums up rob's sentiments exactly.

0001f1rb

Back
Top Bottom