The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

southpark-poop.gif
That episode when Randy competed Vs Bono for the biggest turd.
Eventually the Swiss institute for measuring turds ,using the Couric scale ended up finding out Bono was himself a massive turd.
South Park 💚

Tyson "too fast" Fury is bloody great!

Wether it's the comedy & entertainment he brings to the show or his motivational journey in knocking out depression & alcohol abuse, this guy has become an inspiration for me.

There is a YouTube doco by Joseph Vincent (Bored Films) named 'Tyson Fury - The Gypsy King' - highly recomemnd!

I was gonna leave that here, but I'm goin 2 birds with one stone! I'll leave a short review on the recent trilogy fight with Wilder, by the always brilliant, the living legend himself .. Billy 'ballsaaaaacks' BURRR!

It's the most delicious dish for a saturday night :BEER:

Papas%2BAntares.jpg

An Antares's specility, french fries with chesse, bacon, and green onion. All this, with a black beer to drink. :BEER: Don't exist any best what this hahaha

Next, in the week, it's obligatory go to the gym hahahaha

It's the most delicious dish for a saturday night :BEER:

Papas%2BAntares.jpg

An Antares's specility, french fries with chesse, bacon, and green onion. All this, with a black beer to drink. :BEER: Don't exist any best what this hahaha

Next, in the week, it's obligatory go to the gym hahahaha
Looks nice but I'd argue that these look more like chips than french fries.

I actually like spiders & I always imagine seeing a massive one would be so cool .. but that elevator one would've had me fucked up too :LOL:
Believe me dude, it is not that cool. I love also spiders, but around 17 years ago, i saw one and was terrified.

I was located alone in an apartment of a friend of mine, he lend me the keys.

I was in my first year undergraduate student in university.

After a freaking alcoholic night, i woke up with a terrible hangover, sleeping on the floor for some reason, and wearing only my underpants, don't ask why or more questions here. :P

The first 2~3 times i tried to wake up, i saw a huge spider, it had the size of a gamepad, crawling behing the window curtain. It was 30cm away of my head.

(i swear I've never seen againnthat big spider here in Greece, and such big spider are habitats in my country's fauna)

In the beginning i thought i am just still drunk, so i fainted again.

After it got midday, and the sun was unbearable, it was Greek Summer Sun, i woke up and spotted that the spider was real, and it was standing there, staring at me all the time.

I got up screaming and searching forna sweeper to hunt it down. I was terrorised as heck, almost shitted my pants.

I ended up hunting it to the balcony, were it just crawled tonthe below appartement.

Imagine the people of the around appartements, what would they think, watching a stranger in another houses balcony, screaming almost nude, holdimg a sweep, and don't know what he is all about!!

I assume they would though "oh those crazy students again are partying"

Last edited:
Believe me dude, it is not that cool. I love also spiders, but around 17 years ago,binsaw one and was terrified.

:LMAO:Sounds like a fun time. Poor misunderstood spiders though, imagine it from their perspective,

Slamsoze - walks in like zombie & crashes onto bed..
Spider: "oh wow a new human friend! .. i'll just let him sleep, he looks tired"
After 6 hours of peaceful sleep, Slamsoze wakes up ..
"FF#@$&^%#@ RE !"
Spider: "Bro chill, I didn't even do anything!!?"

@Chris Davies - I love that they have a chant ready to sing instantly :LOL:

Eventually went for the great thread instead of the piss off one mainly because it made me laugh.

Went to go on a site I hadn't been on in a while. Log in... hmm what the hell was my password, 2 or 3 attempts, nope ok hit forgot password. Receive email, click on link. Type in your new password. Ok let's see... type it in. "You can't use the same password you've used before." Ah, that was the password then! :LMAO:

Back
Top Bottom