The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

They do some sterling work in laying bare the the contempt this government has of its public. Shame, though, that in this age of selectivity it's only going to be watched by people like you and I who are already in agreement.
Gets very credible hearing Ted Hastings (Adrian Dunbar) from Line of duty doing his famous interview bits ,treating it like a bent cop.
Love it

Nothing major to do today… so I „invented“ myself some cookie with extra chocolate pudding on top. I was well surprised and I call it “fettimons delight”.
149F2FAD-37D2-4C3D-8105-9103AFA6D5EE.jpeg

have a sweet weekend y’all! :BYE:

Last edited:
Love this :LOL:

Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 18.01.57 (1).jpg

For those not familiar it's a song sung by away fans in the uk and normally it is... (insert home teams name) 's a shithole, I want to go home.

View attachment 141191

For those not familiar it's a song sung by away fans in the uk and normally it is... (insert home teams name) 's a shithole, I want to go home.
Great humour:)
It's put up by Bradford fans right.

One thing ,remember when Harry Potter merchandise really took off?
Every kid and some adults were wearing all sorts of hats/scarfs like this one.
Screenshot_2022-01-23-14-51-33-375_com.android.chrome.jpg
Me being thick as fuck immediately thought "fuck Bradford has a strong fan base here"
Ha ha ha

View attachment 141191

"In your [insert home team's name] slums.

In your [insert home team's name] slums.

You rake in the bucket for something to eat, you find a dead rat and you think it's a treat.

In your [insert home team's name] slums."

Dundee and Glasgow get it. Edinburgh doesn't cos it's not as bad and has too many syllables. So it's distilled to Gorgie, the part of the city in which Hearts are situated. Hibs/Leith, well, that's a whole different story...

Shiit ,guess most of you guys outside mainland Europe don't watch a lot of handball?
But Jesus what a game i just saw France v Sweden (33-34).
The sheer toughness and size of those guys.
Brilliant sport.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom