The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Laser Eye Surgery. Wish I did it years ago. Its day 2 and I already have better vision than 20/20. If anyone ever considered it and would like to know more - pm me.

Sounds like an Ad, but its worth to spread the word around, coz its life changing.

Endorsed. I got it seven years ago and it is incredible. It's horrible for a few minutes, then incredible!

Laser Eye Surgery. Wish I did it years ago. Its day 2 and I already have better vision than 20/20. If anyone ever considered it and would like to know more - pm me.

Sounds like an Ad, but its worth to spread the word around, coz its life changing.

Endorsed. I got it seven years ago and it is incredible. It's horrible for a few minutes, then incredible!

Here's the hit "Jesus Christ is my N**ga"
Oh, man, I was watching this all day today.. how did I miss such a hit?!

I love how almost entire youtube community loved it in the comments as well.. my favourite comment was

"2pac has been really quiet since this dropped..." :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, man, I was watching this all day today.. how did I miss such a hit?!

I love how almost entire youtube community loved it in the comments as well.. my favourite comment was

"2pac has been really quiet since this dropped..." :LOL: :LOL:
Ha ha ,The 2pac comment is priceless:)
Same here buddy ,been humming this all day long.
A few things ,the old dude as MC/smoke machine operator ,and when the wife's lines drop...holy shit!
"Take it away Mary Sue "

You do know that they don't actually fix your eye's? They blast a part of the brain so you just think you can see better. Really you are still blind as fuck.

Standing a few feet away from a Superbike going close to 200mph down a closed public road. (AKA Isle of Man TT) Jaw dropping doesn't cover it.

Great example:

Seen the documentary "closer to the edge?"
Insane!

Yeah that's brilliant. They are a different breed. Have you seen any onboard laps? There's a brilliant chin camera one from the lap record holder, Peter Hickman. It was on an exhibition lap on a new bike, you watch it then realise it was 2 minutes slower than his lap record, oh yeah I can see where he eased off :LOL: The record is a 135mph average lap on almost 38 mile roads course, just insane to even get your head around, most of it through small towns and country roads and then a mountain road before returning to the start.

Yeah that's brilliant. They are a different breed. Have you seen any onboard laps? There's a brilliant chin camera one from the lap record holder, Peter Hickman. It was on an exhibition lap on a new bike, you watch it then realise it was 2 minutes slower than his lap record, oh yeah I can see where he eased off :LOL: The record is a 135mph average lap on almost 38 mile roads course, just insane to even get your head around, most of it through small towns and country roads and then a mountain road before returning to the start.
Insane dudes and girls doing this.
I tried to play the TT game ,crashed all the time.
Massive respect to all of them doing this

Gavin Bazunu. Got him on loan from Man City. What a keeper for a 19yr old. 8 games into the season and he's already won us (or rather saved us) a few points and from being about 10 goal difference worse off!

Last edited:
Bit of a twisted one, but how good is that first hit of decent, wholesome food or drink after you've been feeling shit or eating shit or drinking shit?

The ultimate example for me is a heavy day on the booze. An away day or something, drinking for about 16 hours. The next day when you have some water or fruit juice or even a fizzy drink. You can feel your mind and body having a party, thanking you for it.

In my sobriety I think I miss that glorious moment of recovery more than I do the drinking. That's the feeling they need to bottle.

I imagine you had similar when you got your sense of taste and smell back @Flipper the Priest , assuming you have of course!

Oh and have you heard of Ryan Hardie before? I believe he started at Rangers as a teenager, he's playing for Plymouth at the moment and looked a really good player last night, finished his goals really well and was a constant threat with his running in behind.

@PRO_TOO You're smaller than I imagined.
just that you have a comparison... pal!

this is me playing games on PS5!
dszej1b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom