The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Nope. For 41 years! Banned since there was trouble at the 1980 Scottish Cup final between...

Journalist Stuart Cosgrove (from Perth) regarding people from Aberdeen and the incident:

Ha ha i can relate ,we have that Vs Gothenburg , inbreeds and fishermen.

Still weird that you can't have a beer at football ,41 year's ago...

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Thursday we got knocked out by a 30th ranked Basel despite winning 2-0.
I think Spurs were the only higher ranked team in that competition.
So I wasn't to pumped up playing Malmö which is a very strong team ,but just 3 days after Basel and beating them 2-1 in a boiling stadium...
Can't fucking beat that!

Still pissed off they had crap teams in their CL QF and eventually making it.

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Animals are great. I never kill any. All spiders and other visitors are always captured and released.
..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.

At about 6am this morning if I'd had a sniper rifle I'd have happily got on the roof and spent an hour picking the fucking seagulls off one by one :LOL:

And ordinarily the cat can't be arsed.

I can see it now. "I'm busy laying down. Now leave me alone."

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
At about 6am this morning if I'd had a sniper rifle I'd have happily got on the roof and spent an hour picking the fucking seagulls off one by one :LOL:
They've calmed down here ,probably due to the weather ,it's going to be warm coming week though...
I'm looking to get a paintball gun next summer ,fucking hell how annoying they are

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd
I was at work on nightshift. On the way back from smoking hut I saw few of my mates chasing something along the corridor. It turned out to be little field mouse. It hid behind a plastic box, while my boss was trying to kick it, so the box squashed the mouse. I shouted
- wait! dont fucking kill it!
- why not?
- why would you fucking kill it?? I'll catch it.
So I went, got a little plastic cup from canteen and caught it. Went out and released it.
Next day, when I was at work, I was sitting in the smoking hut. Suddenly this little fella came to me and just stood there, chilling.
It probably means that the whole fucking area is infested with mice, but I choose to believe that my little friend, or his fam came to say "Cheers".

Animals are great. I never kill any. All spiders and other visitors are always captured and released.
..Unless its wasps..
Wasps are cunts.
Hang on are you in a smoking hut or smoking something called hut?

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
Laser Eye Surgery. Wish I did it years ago. Its day 2 and I already have better vision than 20/20. If anyone ever considered it and would like to know more - pm me.

Sounds like an Ad, but its worth to spread the word around, coz its life changing.

Endorsed. I got it seven years ago and it is incredible. It's horrible for a few minutes, then incredible!

Buzzy

Evoweb Jester/Stadboardmaker.
14 December 2006
Cyberspace
Liverpool
Laser Eye Surgery. Wish I did it years ago. Its day 2 and I already have better vision than 20/20. If anyone ever considered it and would like to know more - pm me.

Sounds like an Ad, but its worth to spread the word around, coz its life changing.

Endorsed. I got it seven years ago and it is incredible. It's horrible for a few minutes, then incredible!

Emroth

*Help available in future updates
Staff
18 August 2018
Ireland
Here's the hit "Jesus Christ is my N**ga"
Oh, man, I was watching this all day today.. how did I miss such a hit?!

I love how almost entire youtube community loved it in the comments as well.. my favourite comment was

"2pac has been really quiet since this dropped..." :LOL: :LOL:

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Oh, man, I was watching this all day today.. how did I miss such a hit?!

I love how almost entire youtube community loved it in the comments as well.. my favourite comment was

"2pac has been really quiet since this dropped..." :LOL: :LOL:
Ha ha ,The 2pac comment is priceless:)
Same here buddy ,been humming this all day long.
A few things ,the old dude as MC/smoke machine operator ,and when the wife's lines drop...holy shit!
"Take it away Mary Sue "

jaygrim

TheAllSeeingEye
26 July 2005
Everywhere.
Man Utd

You do know that they don't actually fix your eye's? They blast a part of the brain so you just think you can see better. Really you are still blind as fuck.

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Standing a few feet away from a Superbike going close to 200mph down a closed public road. (AKA Isle of Man TT) Jaw dropping doesn't cover it.

Great example:

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Seen the documentary "closer to the edge?"
Insane!

Yeah that's brilliant. They are a different breed. Have you seen any onboard laps? There's a brilliant chin camera one from the lap record holder, Peter Hickman. It was on an exhibition lap on a new bike, you watch it then realise it was 2 minutes slower than his lap record, oh yeah I can see where he eased off :LOL: The record is a 135mph average lap on almost 38 mile roads course, just insane to even get your head around, most of it through small towns and country roads and then a mountain road before returning to the start.

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Yeah that's brilliant. They are a different breed. Have you seen any onboard laps? There's a brilliant chin camera one from the lap record holder, Peter Hickman. It was on an exhibition lap on a new bike, you watch it then realise it was 2 minutes slower than his lap record, oh yeah I can see where he eased off :LOL: The record is a 135mph average lap on almost 38 mile roads course, just insane to even get your head around, most of it through small towns and country roads and then a mountain road before returning to the start.
Insane dudes and girls doing this.
I tried to play the TT game ,crashed all the time.
Massive respect to all of them doing this

Top Bottom