The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

It actually crossed my mind recently as I read the screeds of abuse that the guy Adam Bhatti gets here and on Twitter.
I know what you mean, he's a man with feelings, because of the shit storm he receives i have never got involved. At the end of the day people are more important than any game.

If Adam was a kid, then people would be seen in a different light for their bullying.

Also what's worth mentioning is, if your boss tells you he wants it done this way, you can hardly do any other, without losing your job.

To be fair to other people (to my mind), i think it stems from the old WENB podcasts he did with Suffwan & the like. He used to hype up the game too much and it wasn't justified. Never the less, it was no excuse for the amount of shite he has received.

I know what you mean, he's a man with feelings, because of the shit storm he receives i have never got involved. At the end of the day people are more important than any game.

If Adam was a kid, then people would be seen in a different light for their bullying.

Also what's worth mentioning is, if your boss tells you he wants it done this way, you can hardly do any other, without losing your job.

To be fair to other people (to my mind), i think it stems from the old WENB podcasts he did with Suffwan & the like. He used to hype up the game too much and it wasn't justified. Never the less, it was no excuse for the amount of shite he has received.

Totally agree.

I only know bits and pieces about his history as I was completely out of the scene for a good 10 years but he seems to have rubbed a good few people up the wrong way. But what I do know that he doesn't deserve some of the abuse he gets.

Once again here is the news....

BONG!

Buzzy starts to fight off the "rubber blubber" with exercise, after a misspent youth chewing gum.
michelin_man.jpg

BONG!

@mattmid undergoes treatment to rid himself the horrors of villa park 93.

ECT-Patient.jpg

BONG!

@Chris Davies goes on the warpath against Konami, and predicts efootballs 2022 mobile release, to be shite!

maxresdefault.jpgdepositphotos_1125119-stock-photo-burning-phone.jpg

BONG!

@Emroth still finding it tough going with IKEA flat packs.

ikea-table.jpg

BONG!

Jubilation! from the people of Warrington as @jaygrim remains in self isolation.

happypeople-1024x679.jpg
BONG!
And finally...
IT'S ON! The UFC confirms @rockstrongo V The Wealdstone Raider is to go ahead.

yhvyI7yEZZFk11cGWivRYkag4BoIbjrXDGbHaN1i0W0.jpgwealdstone.jpeg

I put this in a spoiler in case anybody might not want to know a result from the Olympics earlier

It's great we won Gold in the diving. Great effort by Sterling, narrowly beating Neymar who had to settle for the Silver...

I can't really see him saying he doesn't like anything he eats.
Its a shame because i had a good response to that (funny). But the good side of me holds me back....As i have been watching him for some time, and learned that a few months back, he lost his missus. Now he is looking after the kids. (apparently he takes some of it home for the kids and the cameraman (sometimes) gets some. The cameraman is an unsung hero, does some very funny editing. :))

I have just reminded myself that i meant to post this a few days back. For anyone that's interested it's about my forefathers. @Flipper the Priest i will be on the 13.00 to Aberdeen, to plot the downfall of the monarchy over a few pints of Tennant's. Meet me at the station, i will be the one wearing a kilt and sporran. singing Flower of Scotland in an english accent. :TU:

Its a shame because i had a good response to that (funny). But the good side of me holds me back....As i have been watching him for some time, and learned that a few months back, he lost his missus. Now he is looking after the kids. (apparently he takes some of it home for the kids and the cameraman (sometimes) gets some. The cameraman is an unsung hero, does some very funny editing. :))
You gonna set up a just giving page up for him?

I put this in a spoiler in case anybody might not want to know a result from the Olympics earlier

It's great we won Gold in the diving. Great effort by Sterling, narrowly beating Neymar who had to settle for the Silver...
I had high hopes for him!

I have just reminded myself that i meant to post this a few days back. For anyone that's interested it's about my forefathers. @Flipper the Priest i will be on the 13.00 to Aberdeen, to plot the downfall of the monarchy over a few pints of Tennant's. Meet me at the station, i will be the one wearing a kilt and sporran. singing Flower of Scotland in an english accent. :TU:

That was really interesting. Like many, I don't actually know much about the history of my country.

Never seen that guy before. He's a hell of a presence, bloody compelling to listen to. The gig of Scotland's most eminent historian is surely up for grabs now that Neil Oliver's gone rogue.

Back
Top Bottom