The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

David Pleat - we all know he says Benanoon but yesterday I heard a new one - apparently Liverpool have a defender called Garragher.

Re arranged my day to wait in for the gas board to come and change our gas meter at a time and date they gave me, then getting an email this morning to say the time "I've" requested is not available... :BRICK:

Parp... wrong thread...

Last edited:
Sounds good. I am thinking of getting out of finance and retraining. I like the sound of that course.

Think I am going to have a look around and see my options.

Styling wax - I'd always used gel before, but recently it hasn't been working well because my hair is very thick and it would go flat before the gel "set" so the other day I thought i'd try styling wax instead... It's so much better :D the hold is just as good (if not better), the hair doesn't go all dry and it just generally looks better, I will continue to use it now :).

Styling wax - I'd always used gel before, but recently it hasn't been working well because my hair is very thick and it would go flat before the gel "set" so the other day I thought i'd try styling wax instead... It's so much better :D the hold is just as good (if not better), the hair doesn't go all dry and it just generally looks better, I will continue to use it now :).

I hear ya brother.

Never mind the Buzzcocks... again

Never fails to make me laugh and this seems to be the funniest series to date with the contestants and hosts

Oh and if you aint watched it check out number 2 in the lineup

Jay never told us he was on it!!!!!!!

Dermot O'Leary was funny in the last episode

So were most of the guests and Jupitus and Fielding are very very funny all the time anyway

I really like it, but I liked it with Simon Amstel better than all of the different presenters. Although some of the presenters have been good.

Scoring three against some randomers in a Soccerdome league match, and then winning 7-5, shame two of them were Fat Frank deflections....but the third was Messi-esque.

Back
Top Bottom