The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Bobby, you've got naked chokes and mounting to use and you went with grapple?

weezer-raditude-aa.jpg

I think that cover is brilliant :LOL:

Calm down Nick, it's not like she's Asain!

She was on Top Gear last night, or atleast someone that looked very much like her and that Brooke girl, forget her first name. She's in the crowd to the left of Jeremy during the starinthecar segment.

Just braved the blizzard, nearly crashing several times just to go for a midnight Maccies because I was seriously craving it.

I'm not sure what's better, the Maccies itself (best I've ever had) or the fact I can drive and do these things on a whim.

I'm not sure what's better, the Maccies itself (best I've ever had) or the fact I can drive and do these things on a whim.

I'm not sure what's worse, that you would go out nearly crashing just for some food or that you would go out, regardless of the weather, for some McCrap! :D

I'm a fat man trapped in a thin mans body, what can I say :D

Anyways, that snow has meant that we're stuck on the drive, and I can't go to work which is hilly and currently under 6-8 inches of the lovely white stuff. Now it's off to the local park for an epic snowball fight and diving down a massive hill.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Calm down Nick, it's not like she's Asain!

True... ;))
She was on Top Gear last night, or atleast someone that looked very much like her and that Brooke girl, forget her first name. She's in the crowd to the left of Jeremy during the starinthecar segment.

I missed it, i'll keep an eye out for the replay...

His missus judo chopped him in the neck for not cleaning a plate properly so he has been Hospitalised over Christmas

Long story short...

Asda (£1.65 or so a bottle) or Morrisons (£2 I think), well worth picking a bottle up to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom