The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I agree Mathero.

I think it's a natural defence mechanism from the traditionally paranoid and deluded Liverpool fans that makes them feel a bit more important than they already think they are.

I wouldn't worry too much. Whatever makes them feel better during this difficult time eh?

Number of Liverpool fans/posts in ManuThread after loss to chelsea: 0

Number of Manu fans/posts in Liverpoolthread after draw with Birmingham: 10

:P

Slicing, not slincing. ;)

It's a testing job for Sony, but I shouldn't say that because now every time a PS3 game doesn't work properly I'm going to get the blame on here aren't I...

My Civic Type R GT.
I was at the lights at the A2/M25 junction last night, and some numpty in a Golf decided he'd drive up the wrong lane and cut in as the lights changed. He didn't stand a chance... :BRMM:

Also, Cheryl Cole & Katherine Jenkins on BBC HD last night :LOVE:

Ahh I fuckin hate that roundabout! It's always full of twats like that who don't get in the right lane, and then just expect to be let in. When I don't let them in the look of shock and horror on their faces is quality :LOL:. A lorry crashed into me on that roundabout too a few years ago.

Ahh I fuckin hate that roundabout!

Is that where your van got done? There are so many twats on the road near us, it seems to get worse as the week goes on.

What made it better is that he had his missus with him. I can just imagine the conversation...

"Look at all this queue babes... Fuck 'em, we'll push in at the front. My car's a Golf and will out do all these easy... Wayhey the lights have changed and off we...

...ah shit."

;)

iv8lmp.gif

Back
Top Bottom