The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Steven Gately has died. (that's not the great part).

I immediately thought to go on SIckipedia and see what they'd come up with...

I was not the only person I know to do such a thing.

I love how fucked up we are.

Lost its humour on me when I got older and the jokes weren't funny anymore :(

Now Family Guy ...

So as you've got older you've stopped liking the cutting, satirical genius that is South Park where most kids dont understand the jokes and you've started liking the childish, rAnDoM rubbish that kids love cos there's no jokes to get cos it's just 20mins of pure stupidity. :THINK:

Last edited:
So as you've got older you've stopped liking the cutting, satirical genius that is South Park where most kids dont understand the jokes and you've started liking the childish, rAnDoM rubbish that kids love cos there's no jokes to get cos it's just 20mins of pure stupidity. :THINK:

Well said Jumbo_!

Big Tasty's being sold again

big_tasty.jpg

When I'm on sites sometimes I go to Mcduff's for a coffee as they are the only place open that early, all their food looks gash and half the size compared to their advertising boards.
Unfortunately their coffee is usually parp too...

When I'm on sites sometimes I go to Mcduff's for a coffee as they are the only place open that early, all their food looks gash and half the size compared to their advertising boards.
Unfortunately their coffee is usually parp too...

Yeah and then you have to do half the job of making the bloody coffee, faffing around with sugar wrappers and cartons of cream and then stirring it with a plastic stick.:RANT: errr sorry just remembered this is the opposite thread for ranting :CONF:

Btw that last vid of south park was fooking class,havent laughed so much in ages. :LOL:

That was more Dutch Englisch than lisp english. :P

And I've no idea how Jumbo, after all the years of people laughing at me and so on, it's weird, but it's fucking hilarious. :LOL:

football is great when both sides want to play and don't cheat, just focusing on skills. It's a beautiful spectacle when that happens.

That was more Dutch Englisch than lisp english. :P

And I've no idea how Jumbo, after all the years of people laughing at me and so on, it's weird, but it's fucking hilarious. :LOL:

Yeah it was a bit too much "My name is Hansch, and thisch isch my partner.....and lover Jan". Oh well :D

Back
Top Bottom