The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Getting 6.5k in P/x for a Focus that I paid 4k for in the first place and Getting a brand new 59 reg 1.9CDTI SRI Astra XP that is normally 21k, for 12k and with the p/x I only have to pay roughly about 6k,
I just read that as 63 6346 23501 53235 XP 53259 50021 14 402 5532 599k 9350 5592 10532/x.

I just read

"My name is Sean and I only come on here to show off"

You think that, however I'm just saying I got a absolutely cracking deal! Therefore I think its a great thing. No arrogance or showing off here... Pics of car will follow :P

Broyles off Fringe is fucking great.

broleys.jpg

You just know he means business.

21k for an Astra!?

Didn't even think the VXR was that much?

Not when the dealer is hammering out discounts but if you go on theirsite, the 1.9CDTi is listed at 21k. I was going to buy one that was 4months old with 7k mileage priced at 10k from the carpeople but when VX offer you a brand new car for 12k and offer you a good price for your old car you cannot look past this cracking deal!

Blimey. Good news though. Hopefully that will give Royal Fail the kick up the arse they need to sort out their staff.

Lost its humour on me when I got older and the jokes weren't funny anymore :(

Now Family Guy ...

Barnes and McAteer getting the sack.

Don't worry about getting me a present for my birthday Tranmere, that'll do nicely.

But for Christmas I only want one thing; STEVE COPPELL.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Never Mind The Buzzcocks

didn't think it would be good after Amstell left but the 2 guests in already have been very funny

There was a guy at my school years ago who used to call quiche 'qweechy' as he didn't know how to pronounce it properly.

Random fact of the week No.1 right there..
Quiche is just an awful mess of a thing anyway, it doesn't deserve to be pronounced properly.

Back
Top Bottom