The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Just can't beat a cold meat feast pizza from the Pizza Palace place in town on a Sunday morning...... beef, pepperoni, ham, bacon, spicy pork, mmmmmm. Think that's a good excuse to go out for a piss-up this weekend just to have that on Sunday morning whilst nursing the mother of all hangovers...... :)

The Matrix.

The original is on now on ITV, and it must've been bloody amazing way back in 1999 watching that opening scene.

So much better than the other two it's unbelieveable to think they're from the same people.

Not many sequels better the original, heard Ridley Scott is doing an Alien prequel though, should be good...

Only a hand-full of sequels are better than the original.
Terminator 2, The Godfather 2, Aliens,

care to name more? :FAIL:

EDIT: Terminator Salvation was a sequel to Terminator 3, and it's miles better (still expected alot more though), does that count?

btw, trilogies don't count. Like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

Only a hand-full of sequels are better than the original.
Terminator 2, The Godfather 2, Aliens,

care to name more? :FAIL:

EDIT: Terminator Salvation was a sequel to Terminator 3, and it's miles better (still expected alot more though), does that count?

btw, trilogies don't count. Like Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

Hmm... I loved Terminator and Alien is a classic, though they were very good sequels...
:SHOCK:

I'll take your word on the Godfather I've never watched any of them all the way through... :P

You cant count Aliens then, seeing as there was 4 movies in that series in the end! Though I still think that The Empire Strikes Back and LOTR : The Two Towers were the best movies in those trilogies.

Back
Top Bottom