The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Ahhh yeah last night it was awesome. Proper fork lightning and the rumbles were the real stuff that sounds like the earth is being ripped apart by giants.

Windows Media Centre and a 360

With that combination you have a very nice little setup with films, music, pictures, youtube, HD trailers from apple and i bet there are alot more apps you can add to it

Add to that a internet browser on the 360 :)

With Windows Media Centre and MCE Browser

The only problem at the minute is that there is no sound which is a bastard seeing as youtube and stuff works great on it

Wowsa. I'll have to try that when I get back. Though it won't be that useful to me seeing as I have a laptop next to my 360 :LOL:.

419990999_10a721a226_o.jpg
Love it with a nice sausage sandwitch:SMUG:

I remember having a sub in Subway with Reggae Reggae Sauce on when they had it for a limited time. Well tasty! :SMUG:

The old man just brought home a Chinese, having prawn crackers with it is one thing, but HOI SIN sauce is fucking well nice luv the stuff :)

Channel 4 HD. Watched a few things on it last night and it's gorgeous. Virgin put some other channels up in HD yesterday as well, National Geographic HD and FX HD. They all put the BBC HD channel to shame which I've always thought had a grainy image at times which I blamed on my tv.

I was referring to a Chinese takeaway, just that nobody around here ever calls it a Chinese takeaway, it's simply just a "Chinese".

Oh and trust jaygrim to lower the tone :LOL:

Ahh cold pizza, haven't had that for a while, was a great Sunday morning feast after a skinful the night before :D

Back
Top Bottom