The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

The Internet, I take it for granted now but how the hell did we find anything out before it was here... From a book, we have five book cases of books and countless boxes of them at home that we can't put out, but unless you have the right book they are just dead trees...

I have just used it for nine things in the last hour...

All pay homage to the Internet... :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
The Internet, I take it for granted now....

I have just used it four nine things in the last hour...

All pay homage to the Internet... :WORSHIP:

Oh yes - I remember 1996 on my 1500 quid piece of crap lappy using msn online. So glad things have improved in 2009!:APPLAUD:

Oh yes - I remember 1996 on my 1500 quid piece of crap lappy using msn online. So glad things have improved in 2009!:APPLAUD:

Compuserve ftw! These kids don't know how good they have it these days.

Compuserve ftw! These kids don't know how good they have it these days.
no shit... i remember hooking up AOL to a cisco swith in like 1995 on my summer internship... AOL dial up!!! We only had one computer in the whole office on the internet. And we were a software company!!! WTF did people do when they were bored!!

Always have a massive squeezy bottle in the fridge along with a massive bottle of ketchup, I'm addicted to the stuff... :D

I haven't had salad cream for ages. I used to have chopped up salad sandwiches with loads of salad cream! it was lovley.

Salad cream and sticks of celery is nice aswell.

I am going to go and buy some salad cream now, like the good old days! :DD

HEINZSALTD_b_0.JPG

Anything else is an affront to humanity itself... :WORSHIP:

Wish I could get salad cream here - have to put up with mayonnaise which is a poor substitute!

Crisp sandwich for breakfast??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!! ?!?!?!?

:SHAKE:
Are you my missus in disguise?

The cereal was in the cupboard, all the way down there *points*. Requires bending, and I've got long legs.

The crisps were out from the night before, next to the bread-bin, and we leave the butter out to keep it spreadable. So it was all within reach.

Haha I just feel a bit weird if I eat or drink certain things before about 11am and it even makes me feel weird watching other people do it :LOL:

Like when I used to get the bus to work and see people eating a bag of crisps and with a can of coke at 7.15am it just made me cringe!

Dunno why, it's not just because it's unhealthy it just makes me cringe a bit for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom