The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

dito.gif

Although during Ramadan, we have to have a big meal before sunrise.

Last edited:
Are you my missus in disguise?

The cereal was in the cupboard, all the way down there *points*. Requires bending, and I've got long legs.

The crisps were out from the night before, next to the bread-bin, and we leave the butter out to keep it spreadable. So it was all within reach.
Haha I buy spreadable butter and keep it in the fridge, which thinks it's a cryo' freezer, the stuffs always really hard to spread...:LOL:

Yeah Chris, thats wrong. Just say "No" in future!.

And why are you moaning about mayonaise? You should try the sour (belgium-esque) one if you can. Thats lovely. A lot better then some bland saladcream.

Salad cream is disgusting.

The missus loves it, she even has salad cream on chips. Ugh!

I heard a rumour many years ago that the original cover for that song had a hilarious typo before someone realised it. I wonder is that true or just some urban legend?

I heard a rumour many years ago that the original cover for that song had a hilarious typo before someone realised it. I wonder is that true or just some urban legend?
The "O" in Countdown you mean?:LOL:

Windows Media Centre and a 360

With that combination you have a very nice little setup with films, music, pictures, youtube, HD trailers from apple and i bet there are alot more apps you can add to it

Back
Top Bottom