The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane :BOP:

The bassline on White Stripes - Seven Nation Army :ROCK:

Last edited by a moderator:
2009-29.jpg

Being back at work :LOL:.

My manager was sent this email this morning by a customer:

Hi Dave,

I believe you are Darren Thomas’ line manager? I just wanted to drop you note to say that – whilst having some trouble with my laptop - the customer service I have had from Darren has been fantastic.

It’s not been straightforward to get my docking station / laptop fixed, but Darren has always done what he said he would do, kept me up to date, called to check if I received items for delivery and has even double checked via email that everything is okay, after testing everything in my absence this morning.

All in all - first rate customer service.

I’ve thanked Darren this morning, but – as no-one seems to give feedback unless it’s negative - I thought you should know.

Kind regards

:COOL:

I love eggs and milk.

It's funny you hate them both jay cos last night when I was sprayed your wife's eggs with my milk she said she loved it.

Playing Texas HoldEm tournament online! :SHOCK: £13 buy in. It lasted for 3 hours 20 minutes and there were 243 entrants. I finished 11th and won £30 :)).

Playing Texas HoldEm tournament online! :SHOCK: £13 buy in. It lasted for 3 hours 20 minutes and there were 243 entrants. I finished 11th and won £30 :)).

You need to find a better tournament that has higher payouts to less places such as top 7 get paid etc....

I'm well happy with Will Hill to be honest mate. That tourny paid 21-30 £22, 11-20 £30, and it just kept going up and up the higher you finished in the top 10. First place got £800!

Ah, the normal order of things is restored. I was sounding a bit too positive.

Back
Top Bottom