The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

having my mates come round tonight for some fifa(in my best english accent) tonight.. brews, spinach(coopz knows what im talking about) and gamming. Im going to try and force those cheesers to use manual, debating weather or not to go pick up pes 2009

J20's and the fact you can't simply drink them, you have to down them as soon as you take the first sip.

Wish they'd double the size of them though, you just don't get enough.

having my mates come round tonight for some fifa(in my best english accent) tonight.. brews, spinach(coopz knows what im talking about) and gamming. Im going to try and force those cheesers to use manual, debating weather or not to go pick up pes 2009

:LOL:

That's what were doing tonight but watching UFC after a bit of gaming

Gonna be a good night :)

J20's and the fact you can't simply drink them, you have to down them as soon as you take the first sip.

Wish they'd double the size of them though, you just don't get enough.

That's a birds drink though, get some lager down you.

Orwoight.

I went to buy a drink at this little stand by Liverpool Street Station and they sell lamb/beef/chicken pie's and tomorrow I'll have to try it. It smelt wonderful!

being fuckin drunk and satisfied, fuck that shizzle, good day and good night to you gentlemen, booya. :APPLAUD::ZZZ:

I went to buy a drink at this little stand by Liverpool Street Station and they sell lamb/beef/chicken pie's and tomorrow I'll have to try it. It smelt wonderful!
You're in Liverpool? I know the best chippies in Liverpool, let's do this! :D

Google Liverpool Street Station and tell me what comes up first in the search...

There's two, the train station and the London Underground station. Usually people refer to the train station as Liverpool Street Station, and if they mean the Underground station they include the word "underground" at some point...

But I'll forgive him because he's new to England. :)

Last edited:
liverpoolst.png

:CONFUSE:

Do you mean Liverpool Lime Street? That's in Liverpool.

stationa.jpg

I get that... And I'm using the same search option as you, what the hell is going on there then?

Anyway, there's several stations on the Liverpool loop:

James Street
Lime Street
Liverpool Central

Sometimes Liverpool Central is referred to as Liverpool station or Liverpool Street station by people who aren't from the area. I practically live in Liverpool - but forget I ever asked, out of the goodness of my heart, if a fellow Evo-Webber needed help. :P

Last edited:
I get the same results as Jumbo, same hit count as well whereas yours is different, Chris.

Back
Top Bottom