The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Trips to the beach involving blasting down the motorway to the sound of absolutely anything, with your mates singing their hearts off, having a Maccies, and then having a kickabout with a bunch of random scousers, and showing them whose boss.

Yup, since I had the same thing once when I came home from here and was refused also, I always ask for 20 pound notes and tenners.

Good for you. :(

We've lost four out of the five player shortlist of our players of the season, all the fans I know have completely lost hope now. We were ONE PLACE away from the playoffs last season, but now that the only decent players are getting out fast I really think we're looking at a scrap in the bottom half this season.

Good for you. :(

We've lost four out of the five player shortlist of our players of the season, all the fans I know have completely lost hope now. We were ONE PLACE away from the playoffs last season, but now that the only decent players are getting out fast I really think we're looking at a scrap in the bottom half this season.
Our squad has been decimated as well (it happens when you stop paying them). We've done well to hang on to our captain.

The administrators have been a bunch of chimps. On top of the 10 points we lost in the season (would've been in the play-offs) we lost form and the loan players we had too. We really had a chance of automatic promotion until the chairman put us into administration. He was also in line to stay in charge and bring us out of admin at one point...

Anyway, things that are great. Lower league football. :D Group hug.

Will's mum in The Inbetweeners.

wills-mum-150x150.jpg

Will's mum in The Inbetweeners.

wills-mum-150x150.jpg

EVERYWHERE GIGGITY :BOP:

Also, I worked my last shift at Next last Saturday, usually in at half 12 till half 4, and I woke up yesterday and looked at my phone, it read 20 past 12, so the feeling of going from "OH SHIT!" to "wait....back to sleep" is possibly the greatest thing ever.

Last edited:
I got to work this morning and found out I'd won £60 on the lottery bonus ball thing :D Then I got home and my 360 is back from Microsoft only a week after I sent it.

Boom!

I LOVE days like that. Haven't had one of those in ages, although I got up around 6am this morning and for some reason I've found myself in a good mood since.

Back
Top Bottom