The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

He'll go to Manchester United when Fergie retires, as Fergie will have a say in his successor and he is very good friends with Mourinho!

267_Tequila_Chili_Peppers_Infusion.jpg

Pff, not really. It ain't hard to do kick ups. Plus all of the skills round people look set up anyway. Probably all edited together cleverly by the parents to try and make a club sign him.

Pff, not really. It ain't hard to do kick ups. Plus all of the skills round people look set up anyway. Probably all edited together cleverly by the parents to try and make a club sign him.

:LOL: Just because he was better than you on that video you posted ;)

The boy is six years old!

I think it is pretty good - I can't do half of that stuff. But then again I don't play football that regularly :DD

At that age you can't tell what's a good footballer or not imo, all you can tell is someone that is skillful, and sure he is skillful, but you have no idea what type of footballer he will be. He could be the next Zidane, or he could be a lazy, greedy fucker that never passes and never runs off the ball.

At that age you can't tell what's a good footballer or not imo, all you can tell is someone that is skillful, and sure he is skillful, but you have no idea what type of footballer he will be. He could be the next Zidane, or he could be a lazy, greedy fucker that never passes and never runs off the ball.

That is true - but his skill at that age is really good. Way beyond his years. If a team can hone that and train him properly he has a good chance.

But I have known a couple of people that have had all the skills under the sun - but never made it big. There is so much more to being a succesful footballer than having the skills.

"Quick & Big", that's the problem with the English game. If we focused a bit more on smaller, more technically gifted players and taught them how to use the ball effectively then we'd do a lot better.

"Quick & Big", that's the problem with the English game. If we focused a bit more on smaller, more technically gifted players and taught them how to use the ball effectively then we'd do a lot better.
You're not wrong there, only need to look at Spain with their giant Xavi, David Villa, Iniesta etc.

Hmmm I was told by a friend that you had to have so many dead pixels before they'll replace it if you have cover. I think he said it was 5 or more. I've had 1 on the far left since day one :(

Back
Top Bottom