The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

And spoke understandable English.
Yeah, I was going to write that they weren't from a call centre in Mumbai or somewhere similar.:WORSHIP:

Asahi lager - oooh yesssss. The mild/stout here is rank though.

Another thing that is great (and free!) is tversity - using that with the ps3 means I can watch some much missed UK tv (obviously a selection as I can do without Jeremy Kyle, decorating programs and Richard and Judy) on the HDTV rather than my monitor. Superb bit of software.:WORSHIP:

Crayon, try PS3 Media Server, more lightweight and less bloated than TVersity but runs just the same :TU:

800px-Oreo.jpg

Damn you Nick, I want some Oreos now!! Will hates them but I love them. So fatty though, and I'm supposed to be dieting. Nom nom nom nom.

Metallica :(

Archive.org is awesome! Just found loads of live Jason Mraz shows to download :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Metallica :(

Archive.org is awesome! Just found loads of live Jason Mraz shows to download :D
one of the best sites of all time... so many good live bands on there... check out keller williams and john butler trio, sort of like mraz, but not as hip hoppy maybe... oh and O.A.R.

Finding out about a certain website featuring the word Iraq which is showing live uk footie games online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom