The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

No I bought my tv from Currys just over a year ago now. It has had a dead pixel on the far left middle side since day 1 but when i mentioned it to a friend that night he said 'oh they only replace it if you get 4 or 5 on the screen'. I remember that was the case with the PSP so i took his word for it thinking 'well it makes sense'.

yeah but torres isnt a midget... i think its more about the technique and tactical awareness then the size

One of my old mates used to manage a team in one of the minor leagues in Birmingham and he said they often had scouts from Vila, Brum, WBA and Wolves but they were't interested in the skillful players. They only wanted big guys who could run all day.

No I bought my tv from Currys just over a year ago now. It has had a dead pixel on the far left middle side since day 1 but when i mentioned it to a friend that night he said 'oh they only replace it if you get 4 or 5 on the screen'. I remember that was the case with the PSP so i took his word for it thinking 'well it makes sense'.
Some companies will have differing policies I guess but you buy something new you expect it to be in perfect working order and if it has a defect, especially under warranty, I'd send it back...

Richer Sounds FTW. Cheap TVs as well using a Samsung HD ready one 20" for £170 and it is my prized possession at my uni flat for my many games of COD5 :D

8187~Tequila-Posters.jpg

+

absinthe.jpg

+

babycham.jpg

=

:WASTED:

Mmmm I got a bottle of Babycham on my birthday and it was gorgeous. Do you mean all of them together by the way?!?!
Yep tequila and Babycham with a few chunks of fresh Rhubarb (which I am allergic to, it gives me fits), was my drink of choice when I was DJ'ing the lady owner of one of the clubs I worked at would make them for me and she started selling them. They went down a bomb...

Japanese post office service - I just called their English hotline to redeliver a parcel. Bear in mind it is now 5.20 here in the afternoon, they are delivering it between 7 and 9 tonight. Somehow I can't see the Royal Mail offering a Japanese speakers hotline....

Haha, spot on. :LOL:

RE- Topic title. Those Kit Kat senses bars, tried one and my God it was gorgeous. I wish they were fat free so I could eat a whole pack.

Back
Top Bottom