The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Dr pepper tastes alot different than Cherry Coke. and I also agree that Cherry coke is not as good as it used to be :((

Yep it's a shame they always charge the earth for them when your out anywhere and then if they have them at all, compared to the horrible syrup crap with more Ice than drink you get otherwise...

I can't tell the difference between a can coke and a bottle?

The wife does though - she always makes me get her a Glass bottle of coke in the shop below us :ROLL: its about 30p+ more than a can aswell :ROLL: :ROLL:

I'm surprised you can't Bobby, even with my chili fried buds it's clear.

It really gets my goat how I've paid up to and over 50 pence more for a bottle, I expect them to be a little more expensive but they take the piss in some places...

Agree on the bottle/can thing, definite difference. Although funnily enough I think the can tastes better than the bottle, seems like there's a tiny bit less sugar (which I prefer, flavour is better than sugar). Although saying that I only have one once in a blue moon because I think Coca-Cola is disgusting.

Fentiman's Cola however...

And Fentiman's dandelion and burdock (and Fentiman's Valencia orange juice)...

Nuff said.

Eeergh.

I saw Chili Chocolate in Thornton's a few weeks ago, I wouldn't try that combination unless I was nicking a bit of somebody else's.

Give it a rest Nick, you cant honestly believe Quorn tastes nicer than meat, it's a joke product. :LOL:

If you're gonna eat something that tastes like meat you might as well eat the real thing.

Which implies there's not much of a difference and that being a meat-eater and a vegetarian aren't two different things...

I'm not the kind of guy who goes around arguing about it though, I don't shove it in people's face (well not my vegetarianism anyway). It's not like a religious thing for me. I'll even admit that it's affected my memory disgracefully (there was a study not long ago that found if you eat soya every day over long periods it can accelerate Alzheimers, so I'm surprised there isn't an anti-Quorn group now that hangs out with the anti-smoking groups - because I will be absolutely fucked within five years if my memory is this bad already, and it is literally worse than most 50+ people I know).

I just think it's a bit of an ignorant comment to say what you said there when Asda's vegetarian burgers are incredibly similar to a real burger and you can get some other good stuff as well. Quorn bacon is great but actually most of the other Quorn things aren't the best things you can get, their sausages for example are like a dog's rubber toy. But Nick should be allowed to think Quorn is great. ;)

Quorn is the 'blow-up doll' of meat.

I hate that advert for Quorn where the teenage girl eats it and then when she sees the rest of the family eating it she moans 'what am i supposed to eat now?' - then goes on to say 'touch my food, feel my fork'.

So she's only eating it to be different? muppet

I hate that advert for Quorn where the teenage girl eats it and then when she sees the rest of the family eating it she moans 'what am i supposed to eat now?' - then goes on to say 'touch my food, feel my fork'.

So she's only eating it to be different? muppet

HA that does my tits in too.

RE- Topic Title- Birdseye Crispy Chicken FTW. I'm in the mood to eat 2347823 of these. Followed by Strawberry Fizzy Laces. Oh fuck me I'm starving.

Back
Top Bottom