The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Would you recommend Chill Factor or Runcorn?

Chill Factor is real snow and was built more recently so it's bound to be better. I haven't been there but I've been to the one that was built in Milton Keynes before and that was much better than a dry slope.

;) That's a hell of a drive...

He just has to close his eyes and he will be with you with all of his heart. Thats what happens when two men love eachother. A love that nobody can destroy!

Hundreds of miles will not stop your love!!

Theres always the phone aswell, you can call eachother and whisper naughty things - while touching your special places. Not as romantic, but if you have an itch, you have to scratch it.......If you know what I mean?

Good luck to you both.

Yeah that would make sense because that is probably his fantasy and he is subjecting you to it as punishment for us exposing his secret.

But then again does a God really need a 'fantasy' because surely he can have whatever he likes, whenever he wants it?!?

Strange...

Yeah that would make sense because that is probably his fantasy and he is subjecting you to it as punishment for us exposing his secret.

But then again does a God really need a 'fantasy' because surely he can have whatever he likes, whenever he wants it?!?

Strange...

That's very profound.

I think we should go on one of those late night, intellectual debating programmes and discuss it with other intellectuals.

Bobby, that's a great idea. Get on it. If you struggle for intellectuals we'll just go on Jeremy Kyle or that show that's like Kilroy's old show.

Would you recommend Chill Factor or Runcorn?

Well considering Runcorn is the worst excuse for a ski slope I've ever seen, I'd defintely say Chill Factor.

The whole place is nice, the slope isn't bad for people who just want a casual ski, or you can get up a bit of speed, then theres some decent shops and restaraunts as well.

Definitely the best thing this side of a proper ski resort.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Back
Top Bottom