The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Get some. They're in new foil packaging now to keep even more of the Frazzle goodness inside. They're better than I remember them. Only 100 calories a bag as well.

:-...

ipods and MP3 players, can you remember CD Walkmans they were cack, tape was more practical. I can remember losing my rag with my CD Walkman and throwing it in the canal while I was out on my bike... It skipped more than a girl in first school, my only regret was losing the Clash CD I had in it, which I forgot to remove in my rage... :((

bermuda.jpg

I love this game, after a few beers with mates...

Playing for your Saturday team and scoring all 4 goals in a 4-4 draw against a good team, including getting an 88th minute equaliser :)).

Playing for your Saturday team and scoring all 4 goals in a 4-4 draw against a good team, including getting an 88th minute equaliser :)).

In my case (15 years ago): scoring the only goal in 15-1 defeat in april. This being the first goal your team has scored in the new year...but the goal was an absolute stunner and was elected by the referees as goal of the season...

There i was in a team with two draws and besides that only defeats...but i had scored the goal of the season...i remember watching Barcelona in CL or the other one a couple of days later and Goicochea scoring an identic goal....my mates all thought he scored a stunner and one of them saying..."you scored a similar goal" but yours was from more away from goal (it was a lob)....

Yes, i've played in what arguably was the worst team in Belgium...but we had lots of fun...In that same period i saw a Brittish documentary (a great one) "Another bloody sunday" about a Rugby team that kept on loosing for years in a row...i know that feeling...

Back
Top Bottom