The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

article-1056575-02ACB8C100000578-552_468x749.jpg

I love him.

Playing for your Saturday team and scoring all 4 goals in a 4-4 draw against a good team, including getting an 88th minute equaliser :)).
A quote from this weeks paper, the Gravesend Messenger:

"NK Aces and Peacock Celtic were involved in a 4-4 thriller on Saturday. The match was especially significant for youngster Tim Edwins who opened the scoring for Peacock with a penalty before adding three more. On target for Aces were Terry Woolen (2, one penalty), Paul Sandhu (penalty) and James Crouch."

:))

A quote from this weeks paper, the Gravesend Messenger:

"NK Aces and Peacock Celtic were involved in a 4-4 thriller on Saturday. The match was especially significant for youngster Tim Edwins who opened the scoring for Peacock with a penalty before adding three more. On target for Aces were Terry Woolen (2, one penalty), Paul Sandhu (penalty) and James Crouch."

:))

Your name in print eh, can't beat it :DD

Rachael off BB

(I dont like her, I was talking about who Jumbo was talking about who CB was talking about)

It's not related to Rachel in any way, I hate easily-influenced people. Although saying that I do get the taste of pizza in my mouth when they advertise it on the telly.

Back
Top Bottom